Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say a new religion springs up and many people are taking interest in it. Would you ever consider joining a brand new religion? I don't think I would as I'm not very religious to begin with, but I know there are people out there who would be into being a part of something new. But the worry I have with a new religion is how so many cults are out there that originally started as a faith or religion kind of.

But yeah, I wouldn't join any religion. But to each their own I suppose.

Religion have been losing its charm to me over a while. I barely go to church because what they practice in churches now is business. The real worship we know in the 70's and 80's is long gone. If a new religion comes out, I won't care about it.

For me to take any action like that there has to be something extremely strong that pushed me to make such decision I can't just make such decision based on because people are doing it or because a lot of people are changing.

I'm a born catholic and my father is a knight too. I have always been worshipping with catholic church and practicing Christianity. Although, I have regard for other kinds of religion because I know that it's not possible for every single one of us to Christians. I don't think that I would interested in joining any new religion different from Christianity.

No. I have explored many for learning purposes and to understand people better. I know enough about the big ones to know they are not right for me. I am content with being a Christian.

For me to take any action like that there has to be something extremely strong that pushed me to make such decision I can't just make such decision based on because people are doing it or because a lot of people are changing.
This is how some people are pushed into religions they never planned on being a part to. Muslims do this more often where we live. They will be pushing to convert you and if you don't have a strong faith in what you believe in, they will win over you.

I don't think I would join any other religion, old or new, I am happy where I am. I also do not have any interest in following any cult.

I respect all religions. I myself am not much of a religious person but if given a choice I would like to turn Christian. I like the way weddings are done. That is a major reason behind it. hehe sounds silly? 😝

I respect all religions. I myself am not much of a religious person but if given a choice I would like to turn Christian. I like the way weddings are done. That is a major reason behind it. hehe sounds silly? 😝

There's nothing silly about it my friend. The holy matrimony is one of biggest sacrament for all catholic Christian faith. We don't joke with it here and that's why married couples in church gains the respect of the entire congregation.

There's nothing silly about it my friend. The holy matrimony is one of biggest sacrament for all catholic Christian faith. We don't joke with it here and that's why married couples in church gains the respect of the entire congregation.
Maybe after my marriage, I'll marry again with my wife in a Church. 🥰

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back