Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever get plastic surgery? Maybe on your face, or a body part. I personally see no reason to get plastic surgery myself. Well maybe some weight loss surgery to deal with loose skin whenever I lose some weight. I don't think I'd get any other kind of plastic surgery though.

And no judgements to those who want work done. I say more power to ya. If you want to change, you should be allowed to.

I am okay with how God created me and won't be pressured by anyone into getting plastic surgery. For a fact, I don't feel like it is necessary for anyone getting one unless you sense that there is literally nothing that you are going to do about your situation. The complications that come with getting plastic surgery can always be deadly.

Well, I don't have any need for a plastic surgery at the moment. I'm very good the way that I look and I have no interest in changing anything unless there's a health case which is out of my control that needed the plastic surgery in order to save my life.

I'm pretty much satisfied with the way I am right now; I have absolutely no reason to want a plastic surgery. I do not castigate those who did or are wanting to do it. We all deserves to be happy with our body. If plastic surgery is a way of getting that happiness, it's all right by me

I'm pretty much satisfied with the way I am right now; I have absolutely no reason to want a plastic surgery. I do not castigate those who did or are wanting to do it. We all deserves to be happy with our body. If plastic surgery is a way of getting that happiness, it's all right by me

Exactly the same thing with me. Anyone who feels that they are not good enough and comfortable in their own skin that they would need a plastic surgery in order for them to look good are welcome to do so in my book. I would never have anything against them for any reason whatsoever.

I would never want to change the appearance of my face, but I would not be averse to surgery to reduce my height. I know that such a thing is possible, and for this they cut off a certain distance of the bone in the middle, because I am 197 cm tall and weigh very little, so it is not only visually uncomfortable for me, but it is also physically difficult for me

Am very sound and ok, I see no need for plastic surgery. I don't know if instances might make me want to, if it is a serious deformity that affects me way around, I might give it a second thought.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back