What's new

Would you fly out to space if you could?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you had the chance to fly out to space, would you take the chance? What about possibly landing on a planet or something like the moon? I think it would be so cool to travel to a completely new planet we have never set foot on. I know some people want to make that a reality and are working to find out how to get to Mars and other such places. Could you do either? Travel to space or land on another planet? or both?

Not if someone paid me. I am not keen on heights or depths. I would never go into space or deep into the ocean. I would likely end up dying from fear of doing either thing.

I am really scared of the unknown and the thought of exploring space in those spacesuits with only darkness and vacuum around you is definitely scary to me.

I see that as an important thing that I should do in the near future. I am going to experience the unknown and have a feeling of how things work out in the space. If going to space is free, it is something that I should have considered longtime ago and done a couple of times too.

Personally, I don't have any interest in flying to space for any reason whatsoever because I am not comfortable with the whole thing about going to live in the space. What about if there is an extra terrestrial life that is living there which is going to be dangerous to human existence..?

I might if there's something in it for me. If there's so much to enjoy in terms of exploring and getting paid a very serious amount of money because going to explore the space is a very d dangerous expedition.

I might if there's something in it for me. If there's so much to enjoy in terms of exploring and getting paid a very serious amount of money because going to explore the space is a very d dangerous expedition.

The only way I am going to be interested in flying to space is if the earth is no longer in habitable for me to stay in otherwise, there is nothing that is going to take me away from it. There are so many places that I have not been able to explore on earth which is why going to space is never anything that is bothering me.

I'm a big fan of astronomy and I love everything that is related to the universe and outer space, so if I was given the opportunity to do so with the relevant precautionary measures, I think I would take a chance, not everyone can do that during their lifetime.

In the realm of certainties, where fate may unfold its design, wherefore do you aspire to find your place, I have no fondness for heights; lol 😁😁😏. But am imagining the excitement and vibes it would have brought. To be honest am not done exploring this very planet yet.

I'm a big fan of astronomy and I love everything that is related to the universe and outer space, so if I was given the opportunity to do so with the relevant precautionary measures, I think I would take a chance, not everyone can do that during their lifetime.

It's very important to do everything about going to space with caution. A lot of things can go wrong because travelling with a space ship into space is a very risky process. You're not sure of how thing would work out. All precautionary measures needs to be taken.

I really liked Richard Branson's idea when he flew into space on a private plane. However, it was not quite open space and the plane was too expensive for such, but still, I would like to feel at least weightlessness high above the ground. And I would happily even want to get into outer space

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back