Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever date a friends ex? I don't think I would, even if my friend gave me the go-ahead, because I still think it's wrong to date someone a friend was with for any period of time. Just feels weird to me. And I don't want to hear hate about a friend, as I imagine some ex's will talk trash about a friend of yours.

Anyway, what would you do? Now, what if it was your friend who wanted to date your ex?

Why would I be the one to date someone who's been dumped by my friend? I don't date someone I know have been rejected and dumped by own friend. We might be friends but it's not going to like getting into a relationship with her.

ah, that's a tricky question I think I could get an ex of a friend but it depends on the situation for example let's say I met the person before I found out she was an ex to that friend of mine but if I was fully aware of the ex situation beforehand I wont.

I am not someone who would date a friend's ex. If my friend has an ex then I know they left them for a very good reason and that would be a situation I would be getting myself into that I would much rather not be in.

It would also be super weird to date a friend's ex as well I feel as it could cause conflict between you and your friend.

Well, this is a situation that I could have gotten involved in a few times, but I never did, it's not something that really attracts me or that I want to do, besides the problems that could come later, I also don't want to lose a friend for going on a date with an ex-girlfriend of him

I don't even keep contact with my ex whom we have broken up our relationship officially and moved our separate way and I don't see any reason why I will be interested in dating an ex of my friend whom I know they have broken up their own relationship. It will be like leaving my own trash to go and eat my friend's trash!

I don't even keep contact with my ex whom we have broken up our relationship officially and moved our separate way and I don't see any reason why I will be interested in dating an ex of my friend whom I know they have broken up their own relationship. It will be like leaving my own trash to go and eat my friend's trash!
How lucky not to have to keep in touch with your exes haha, they all end up talking to me time later of leaving the relationship with minutiae, on the other hand dating an ex of a friend is reason enough for a friendship to break up, also If you really consider that person to be your true friend, there is no point in breaking up for a woman or a man.

How lucky not to have to keep in touch with your exes haha, they all end up talking to me time later of leaving the relationship with minutiae, on the other hand dating an ex of a friend is reason enough for a friendship to break up, also If you really consider that person to be your true friend, there is no point in breaking up for a woman or a man.

It's not about being lucky but about what I normally do once we break up our relationship. I will just block the person on every social media platform that we usually used to connect and I will also block the person from being able to call me, so that I will not have any means of getting contacted back unless she uses a new line to call me with. If I find out she's the one calling, I am still going to block the new number.

I wouldn't be able to. I was in a position where my friend's ex did like me, quite a lot in fact but I just couldn't move forward with it. He was fine with it but I was not. Glad I didn't because I met my wife only months later.

I wouldn't be able to. I was in a position where my friend's ex did like me, quite a lot in fact but I just couldn't move forward with it. He was fine with it but I was not. Glad I didn't because I met my wife only months later.
Okay let me ask you this question what if you were not aware she was an ex to your friend but go to find out while you guys were already dating, would you still consider or reconsider.

I can imagine the sort of dump shit you would have been in by now if you took the bait and started anything with your friend's ex. It doesn't matter if your friend doesn't have any problem with it, but it's not right.

Look at what the universe brought you in your life with your wife for not making a grave mistake with your friend's ex.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back