Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Who here has done any video game testing? I actually wanted to work in game testing growing up, but I lost interest in the idea when I heard how I would be used in terms of testing. Video game testing these days is really about trying to break the game. Because if you can break the game, that's not good. So if you're testing a game, you're probably going to be given a subsection to test where you have to make sure the controls work, but also try to break the game by playing against the norm. Going to every wall to hit it, trying to clip through the map or glitch out other parts of the game. They want you to find any bugs and mistakes so they can fix it before release. It's what game testers are there for. Could you do that work? I think I'd get tired of it.

This is a job that always catches my attention, especially if it were to test videogames of the genre that I like the most, such as RPG games, but I think that getting a job as a game tester is quite complicated and you probably have to have good knowledge as a programmer and bug fixer, I don't think it's just testing the videogame and playing it completely to see if it has bugs.

There was a time I registered on a particular website that requires me to be testing games. But I didn't meet up with the requirements that was asked for. It will be a nice offer to take up if I am still being presented.

As much as video game testing sounds like it would be a job where you sit and play video games all day, whilst that is the case, it's not sitting and really enjoying those games but instead trying to find issues with the game so you can report it back and get it fixed before the game is released.

This is not something I feel I would be happy doing so never tried to be a game tester.

I won't be open to becoming a video game tester. Do you know why? I will tell you why and it's because becoming a game tester will ruin the fun I should have in playing video games. I will be put into testing hundreds of games every day, it will make video games boring.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back