What's new

Would you be a news reporter if it paid well?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you consider being a news reporter if the job paid well? I feel like reporters get decent enough money, especially if they're behind the camera. Could you handle being a news reporter? I don't think I'd want to be one myself, maybe not on tv, but for a newspaper or magazine. But not live on tv, no thanks! :)

Would you consider being a news reporter if the job paid well? I feel like reporters get decent enough money, especially if they're behind the camera. Could you handle being a news reporter? I don't think I'd want to be one myself, maybe not on tv, but for a newspaper or magazine. But not live on tv, no thanks! :)

I think that this is a kind of risky job. This is because you may need to visit places that might be dangerous. Many reporters have lost their lives. If you report a crime, then you could be in danger as well. So, I would not prefer to be a news reporter.

My father is a retired journalist, he worked for newspapers as well as news agencies. I have also written in newspapers for many years. Therefore, if I receive a well-paying offer, I will certainly work as a news reporter. In my home country news reporting is moderately paying job.

My field is somewhat related to media and journalism. I work as a writer. However, I have never worked as a reporter in any news channel. I think that many reporters earn a good sum of money. However, this also depends on the amount of experience you have.

This is something that I am definitely going to consider as long as the pay is good and enough. One thing with such work is that you get a better option of travelling far and wide and as someone that will like to visit more places to gather news, I am open to doing this type of job as long as it pays me well.

This is something that I am definitely going to consider as long as the pay is good and enough. One thing with such work is that you get a better option of travelling far and wide and as someone that will like to visit more places to gather news, I am open to doing this type of job as long as it pays me well.

The salaries of TV reporters is quite high. This is because there are many elements involved in this kind of job that may make it risky. However, I think that becoming a TV reporter also involves many benefits. You may also become quite popular and people may start recognising you as a public figure.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back