Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you were unable to have children, would you instead choose adoption? I hope to one day have a child of my own, but if there's some reason as to why I am unable to have kids, I think adoption would be a worthy option. I want to have kids at some point, whenever I meet the right person. But for now I don't have kids or a girlfriend. But if I ever meet a woman who can't have kids, or somehow I can't, then I'd adopt. Maybe just one child. I don't know if I'd want to have more than one kid.

What about you?

I am blessed with kids already but that doesn't stop me from adopting one if I feel I am buoyant enough to care for him or her like my biological children. Helping others succeed in life is a rare opportunity from God.

I don't really want kids in general because I don't think I have the mental capacity to handle them, and I'm afraid of putting myself into a financial crisis if I were to have kids.

As someone who isn't even sure if he wants kids I don't think I would adopt kids.. if they are not my kids I don't think I am going to like it not in a selfish way of course, the thing is that I see it as something that is not related and I am not willing to put the efforts if a kid isn't mine.
that's why I also think that women who make kids with other men and tell you the kid is yours are evil women.. when a kid is yours it's a different feeling you know he has your genes your blood and is a part of you, and also the next generation to proceed your journey in life.

It is going to be very difficult for me to swallow when I find out that it is impossible for me to have kids because I really love kids so much especially girls. I wouldn't have anything else to do in this kind of situation but to adopt a baby for myself because there is no way I'm going to live all through my life without having a kid for myself.

If you were unable to have children, would you instead choose adoption? I hope to one day have a child of my own, but if there's some reason as to why I am unable to have kids, I think adoption would be a worthy option. I want to have kids at some point, whenever I meet the right person. But for now I don't have kids or a girlfriend. But if I ever meet a woman who can't have kids, or somehow I can't, then I'd adopt. Maybe just one child. I don't know if I'd want to have more than one kid.

What about you?

I will definitely want to have kids. I don't think I am going to cope with not having kids. I want to see the ones that are blood related to me and growing under me. I want to play football with my sons, and not having kids is absolutely not the plans that I have at all.

When it comes to adoption, I will do it once it is the only option that I have at that moment.

I am blessed with kids already but that doesn't stop me from adopting one if I feel I am buoyant enough to care for him or her like my biological children. Helping others succeed in life is a rare opportunity from God.

Exactly! It's just like what we do with pets. When we have enough already but we feel the need to go and pick out one or two lucky dogs or cats or any other kind of pet someone loves from the shelter just to give them a far more better life than what they used to get in the shelter.

I will adopt kids when I can't have them. I will like to have 4 kids when I get married. Kids are blessing from God, they open doors for you whenever they start coming into your lives. I'm friends with kids, they are playful around me.

If I couldn't have my own children I think I would adopt, I like children a lot and I want to have children in the future, so it would be very painful for me not to be able to raise a child if I couldn't have them biologically, I wouldn't mind adopting them and I would love them just like my biological children.

Yes, I will adopt if I can't have kids. But before that I would try other means to have kids like surrogacy and other medical solutions like it. If there's no biological way to have a kid, I'd adopt.

Yes, I will adopt if I can't have kids. But before that I would try other means to have kids like surrogacy and other medical solutions like it. If there's no biological way to have a kid, I'd adopt.

The problem is that all these other means of trying to have kids when you cannot have your own is actually very expensive and it's only few people that can actually be able to afford it. This is the reason why most people that are struggling so much when it comes to having their own kids will resort to adopting a baby.

The problem is that all these other means of trying to have kids when you cannot have your own is actually very expensive and it's only few people that can actually be able to afford it. This is the reason why most people that are struggling so much when it comes to having their own kids will resort to adopting a baby.

You're right. Those medically advanced means to have kids are very expensive. I've got a friend who used one of them, he had a lot of money spend on it. He was very unfortunate because the child died after 2 months. He was devastated.

If I couldn't have my own children I think I would adopt, I like children a lot and I want to have children in the future, so it would be very painful for me not to be able to raise a child if I couldn't have them biologically, I wouldn't mind adopting them and I would love them just like my biological children.

It is definitely very painful when you found out that it is impossible for you to have your own kids. A lot of people are going to be devastated and heartbroken because of the situation because they know that whomever they eventually adopted is still not going to be their own blood.

It is definitely very painful when you found out that it is impossible for you to have your own kids. A lot of people are going to be devastated and heartbroken because of the situation because they know that whomever they eventually adopted is still not going to be their own blood.
Yes, at first you may feel devastated that you can't have biological children, but if you want to have a child, you will eventually come to accept that you can love an adopted child as your own and raise them with your values and teaching, and this is lovely too.

Yes, at first you may feel devastated that you can't have biological children, but if you want to have a child, you will eventually come to accept that you can love an adopted child as your own and raise them with your values and teaching, and this is lovely too.

Yeah, that's very correct. The moment one have made the decision to adopt another person's child, it is expected of you to play the same role you would have played for your own flesh and blood for that kid because you are taking complete responsibility of that child. I believe that if someone does that willingly, it wouldn't take time before the person will fall in love with the child as his own.

I will definitely want to have kids. I don't think I am going to cope with not having kids. I want to see the ones that are blood related to me and growing under me. I want to play football with my sons, and not having kids is absolutely not the plans that I have at all.

When it comes to adoption, I will do it once it is the only option that I have at that moment.

It is only but a small fraction of people who doesn't want to have kids because they can't stand kids being messy, annoying, dirty and crying a lot. I'm not one of those people because kids are very beautiful. They are pure wonder.

The same way I was a pain for my parents when I was growing up but everything ended up being full of memories and happiness is the same thing I have would want for myself as well when it comes to having kids.

There is no way I can live my life being totally lonely without having my own kids to be there with me. They are the ones that are supposed to take care of me when I am old which I would never give up on.

Yeah, that's very correct. The moment one have made the decision to adopt another person's child, it is expected of you to play the same role you would have played for your own flesh and blood for that kid because you are taking complete responsibility of that child. I believe that if someone does that willingly, it wouldn't take time before the person will fall in love with the child as his own.
Adoption of kids is like adopting pets. They come with a lot of responsibilities. If someone isn't up for it, they shouldn't adopt any kid or pets to make their lives miserable. I've adopted one dog since 2015. I've given the dog the best life it can ever hope for.

It is only but a small fraction of people who doesn't want to have kids because they can't stand kids being messy, annoying, dirty and crying a lot. I'm not one of those people because kids are very beautiful. They are pure wonder.

The people who are not interested in having kids are not ready to become a parent. In my opinion, that is the reason why they will be making unnecessary excuses as the reason why they are not interested in having children of their own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back