What's new

Would knowing the future change your thinking?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$6.0400USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, this would definitely affect many people because everyone wants to know what will happen even 1 hour in the future. I think it would have a strong impact on me and I would definitely change some plans, but I definitely wouldn't change my way of thinking. I stick to my life strategy and I wouldn't want to change it because I'm really comfortable with it

Of course knowing the future will have impact on the way I think and schedule things. However I still stick to what I know is right, come what may. After all who won't adjust his calendar to fit in his future?

Knowing the future will certainly change your thinking. let's say you know you will pass the exams in the future, would you still study? Let's say you will fail in the exams, would you still study knowing that no matter what you are going to fail?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back