Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are you guys at all worried about deepfakes? For those who don't know what deepfakes are, it's essentially computer generated faces of celebs or people in general, who are made to look like someone else. For example, there are videos of deepfakes where they put faces of celebs on other celebs. Like Silvester Stallone's face on Macaulay Calkin in Home Alone. Check that video out below.

But aren't you worried that one day these deepfakes can be used on any of us? Make us look like we did a certain crime, or broke the law, when it really wasn't us. That's a risk we're facing with deepfakes. I think they will get to a point where they're almost too real and it's going to cause issues for many people. What do you think?

I am not worried about deepfake. I am not a celebrity sort and I do not think anyone would be interested in creating my deepfake videos. deepfake is frequently used to create fake news and spread rumor, however, I do not easily give in to the news and information that I see online. UN less I see the same news on reputable site, I don't believe these videos. Therefore, I do not care about deepfake. Having said that I have a desire to learn deepfake so that I can create comedy videos.

I think we should be worried about people who have less or no internet knowledge as they can fall for deepfake scams as deepfakes seem so real. Deepfakes can also be used to spread propaganda and misinformation so we should aware more people about the negative uses of deepfakes.

Politics is really the big concern. Celebrities are used to this stuff and have the money to sue the people doing it with lives already entangled in fake stories. Individuals have always had to worry about things like this, but the cases are normally small. Politics is a whole different problem. The lasting damage from a viral video of a deep fake candidate or even foreign nations using it to encourage their public to view nations differently via propaganda, these are not easy to fix.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back