What's new

WordPress -VS- Drupal & Joomla, Which DO You Use or Prefer?

kensonplays

Familiar Face
Sep 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I do not currently use any of the following, but I have experience with WordPress, and not Drupal or Joomla, the other two looked to be more difficult and not as easy to set up compared to WordPress.

I'm not opposed to other software, as long as they have an "easy-to-use" method, like a visual page layout builder.

I have the following 3 questions for you all:
  1. Which do you PREFER to use?
  2. Which do you ACTUALLY use?
  3. Which do you WANT to use, if you can't afford paid solutions?

1. I have used all 3, I like Drupal more.
  2. I am using Joomla, because it has many features that I need
  3. I like Joomla with a few plugins, does the job for me.

Personally, I have used Joomla and it's not that bad. It's one that I can easily switch up from WordPress to without having any much challenges when it comes to adapting with it. But right now, I'm very good with using either WordPress or Xenforo and I'm currently using Xenforo.

I prefer Wordpress. That's because I can create any sort of website on wordpress without any requirements for coding. Drupal and Joomla require some skills. When you encounter problems, you will have difficulty in finding community support because these platforms do not have dedicated support like wordpress.

I do not currently use any of the following, but I have experience with WordPress, and not Drupal or Joomla, the other two looked to be more difficult and not as easy to set up compared to WordPress.

I'm not opposed to other software, as long as they have an "easy-to-use" method, like a visual page layout builder.

I have the following 3 questions for you all:
  1. Which do you PREFER to use?
  2. Which do you ACTUALLY use?
  3. Which do you WANT to use, if you can't afford paid solutions?
Same here. I'm not currently using any of the software that you've mentioned. I used WordPress only when I was trying to learn WordPress design. I found it quite easy to use as a beginner. I was glad to see that I don't need to be tech-savvy to use WordPress for creating a website.

Same here. I'm not currently using any of the software that you've mentioned. I used WordPress only when I was trying to learn WordPress design. I found it quite easy to use as a beginner. I was glad to see that I don't need to be tech-savvy to use WordPress for creating a website.

Yeah, that's very correct. When it comes to making use of WordPress software, it's very easy that you wouldn't even feel like it's your first time making use of it. Everything about the interface and the navigation system of the software is made easy for beginners.

I had a bad experience with three of them. For Joomla, it is practically possible to lose a blog due to massive spam comments. For WordPress it is good but it doesn't work as expected for the referral links, for Drupal it doesn't allow to host external links or images and need to consume storage.

I have worked with Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal and Typo3 and currently I use Joomla and Wordpress always depending on what it is about.

I develop all plugins myself so the cost point never comes into question :)

I had a bad experience with three of them. For Joomla, it is practically possible to lose a blog due to massive spam comments. For WordPress it is good but it doesn't work as expected for the referral links, for Drupal it doesn't allow to host external links or images and need to consume storage.

The thing is that you wouldn't get everything from one particular software. It's why we have different one's to choose. The most important thing for you to do would be to choose the one that best suits your need and make do with it. Once it gets job done for you, there's nothing else to ask for.

I have always used WordPress and can not say I have used Drupal. Joomla is another I have looked into but can't say that I have used it enough to warrant it being something I would use regularly for my site.

WordPress is what I am using at the moment and I find that has everything I need to be able to create a site I am looking for.

I develop all plugins myself so the cost point never comes into question :)

This is something that I'm trying so much to learn right now because it's going to save me a lot of money. I can even start selling the services to those who might be interested in buying them. I'm very sure that many people will be interested in them especially blogs owners.

This is something that I'm trying so much to learn right now because it's going to save me a lot of money. I can even start selling the services to those who might be interested in buying them. I'm very sure that many people will be interested in them especially blogs owners.
By any questions feel free to ask me anytime ;) Indeed blog owners request a lot actually :)

I prefer Wordpress. That's because I can create any sort of website on wordpress without any requirements for coding. Drupal and Joomla require some skills. When you encounter problems, you will have difficulty in finding community support because these platforms do not have dedicated support like wordpress.

This is the same reason why I love using Xenforo too. The level of support you have from Xenforo and WordPress is enormous unlike some softwares that doesn't do much for you. When it comes to having a challenge, it's certainly going to happened and you need to prepare for it.

This is the same reason why I love using Xenforo too. The level of support you have from Xenforo and WordPress is enormous unlike some softwares that doesn't do much for you. When it comes to having a challenge, it's certainly going to happened and you need to prepare for it.
My experience with Xenforo is limited to using as a fact on multiple forums. I do not have any administrative access to the Xeneforo forums where I work. Therefore, I cannot say anything about Xenforo. However, I have been using WordPress for more than 10 years and I really like this software because of its versatility.

My experience with Xenforo is limited to using as a fact on multiple forums. I do not have any administrative access to the Xeneforo forums where I work. Therefore, I cannot say anything about Xenforo. However, I have been using WordPress for more than 10 years and I really like this software because of its versatility.

Even when I didn't have any administrative use of WordPress software, I can very well attest that using forums or blogs set up with it as a member handed me a very good experience. The series of plugins that are available on WordPress makes using it so interesting.

WordPress is better than Drupal and Joomla. WordPress is more user friendly than Drupal and Joomla, it's why I favor making use of it over other softwares. The plugins in WordPress makes it easier for me to do more. I hardly need to use 3rd party plugins when using WordPress.

I use Wordpress and haven't looked into Drupal or Joomla. It's important for websites to be able to host images in 2023 and defend themselves against spam comments. I think Wordpress's competitors are Butter CMS and Deno these days, instead of Drupal and Joomla. The latter are outdated.

WordPress is better than Drupal and Joomla. WordPress is more user friendly than Drupal and Joomla, it's why I favor making use of it over other softwares. The plugins in WordPress makes it easier for me to do more. I hardly need to use 3rd party plugins when using WordPress.
Well, Wordpress is not better than Drupal and Joomla, however, wordpress is easier to use compared to Drupal and Joomla. A lot of people use wordpress because you can build a good site, all sorts of site, without prior experience. Drupal and Joomla are very powerful software, however, you need some level of programming skills.

I love and will go for WordPress due its user-friendly interface, extensive plugin ecosystem, and customizable themes, making it an excellent choice for anyone including organization to create and manage websites with ease.

Currently, I am using WordPress. Drupal and Joomla are not as popular as WordPress so I prefer using WordPress. If I get into any issue there will be a larger community I can seek help from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back