What's new

Wonder what could be done with AI and 3D Printers?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think the idea of AI is risky, it's a thing I am 50/50 on, sort of on the fence about it. I like what AI can do, but I also don't want it to result in stealing tons of peoples art or work in general. But, I think it would be so cool to combine AI and 3D Printers. Maybe ask it to make a project of its own and see what it comes up with. Of course this would be pretty costly as you would be wasting plastic to build these AI concoctions, but I think it would be a cool addition to AI, as long as the stuff made from it can't be used to profit, if it's art already out there.

I have been thinking about buying a 3D printer even before the proliferation of Generative AI tools. if I had the money I would buy a 3D printer and start printing custom designed toys. Now that AI tools have become popular, perhaps instaed of designing on Auto CAD, I used be designing on AI tool

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back