What's new

Women as Managers

This is due to the increased number of women in education compared to mens. Men wants to work from teenager age and having a financial independance despite women that wants to study and this is difference.
This is quite true. I believe that there is more pressure on men to make money and so this drives them towards work at an early stage in their life whereas women can choose to settle down more before trying to attain financial independence

Sometimes, a person's management is defined by their qualifications rather than their gender.
Due to their academic qualifications, women may manage in a variety of commercial sectors without any issues.
I agree with you on this it is all about individual capabilities and not just talking about how it is about human gender. We have seen a lot of people from both male and female gender who have messed up with managerial roles.

I agree with you on this it is all about individual capabilities and not just talking about how it is about human gender. We have seen a lot of people from both male and female gender who have messed up with managerial roles.
It depends sometimes in the capabilities of someone and sometimes someone how has no competance at all but the son or daughter of owner of company and getting this position.

This is very true. This is the raison d’etre for not judging a manager based on gender. People in general are fallible and this is choosing based on qualifications is a much fairer and impartial metric

This is very true. This is the raison d’etre for not judging a manager based on gender. People in general are fallible and this is choosing based on qualifications is a much fairer and impartial metric
It is only someone who is not serious about the business that will consider gender as a factor in selecting who is going to manage the affairs of the business .

It is only someone who is not serious about the business that will consider gender as a factor in selecting who is going to manage the affairs of the business .
Yes, I believe only someone who is extremely sexist and unserious would think about gender when it comes to a person who can manage the day-to-day administration of the company effectively

Although i don't support the word that what a man can do a won can do better. But i don't really consider most managerial position to be gender based. I've got some friends that are managers and are doing very okay.

It's good that there are so many women with wonderful managerial skills. The only thing I noticed about women managing companies is that they tend to be very strict.
You're right about that. Most of the women managers I know are very strict. What man will over looked. Woman will likely not overlooked it. That's why they are strict. They don't tolerate nonsense and they frown at rules breaking. That was what they are paid to do, though.

Women sometimes can perform perfectly just like men. The only limiting factor is that they may not be able to perform when they have not received adequate training . As long as they have their adequate training women can equally be good in all areas.

Gender is never a barrier in productivity and I believe that women can be very good managers if they have passed through the process of learning how to handle the managerial roles.

Some believes that it is not possible because that women are not that emotionally strong, but the truth is that women can be better managers especially the educated ones.

Sometimes, management decisions are made based on an individual's qualifications rather than their gender.
Since women are academically equipped to manage in a variety of business areas, they can do so without any issues.

Sometimes, management decisions are made based on an individual's qualifications rather than their gender.
Since women are academically equipped to manage in a variety of business areas, they can do so without any issues.
Presently, the company's decision are not based on gender but on qualifications and professionalism.
It is rather good for the company not to include gender in the decision process.

I have always found it that women are going to Excel in anything that requires organisation and creativity and I have also noticed this with a lot of women that I have worked with.

Women can actually manage a business but it depends on the kind of woman, some of them are taking it very serious with them, if she is resilient I believe she can manage a business.

You are always going to like woman whenever they are in groups or they have to think about things that has to do with creativity and this is one of their pick advantages.

You are always going to like woman whenever they are in groups or they have to think about things that has to do with creativity and this is one of their pick advantages.
Any managerial position should not be gender-specific. it should be based on qualifications and the skills.
If a woman has the qualification and the needed skills then the managerial position should be hers.

For a woman to be a manager in a company or any business I don't think it's a bad idea, but only if she has general knowledge about how to work and manage things in the business.

Though I've not had a female boss who'll be rude and then we have issues. I've been wishing to work under one because of how hands on and disciplined they are compared to their male comrades.

Women sometimes can perform perfectly just like men. The only limiting factor is that they may not be able to perform when they have not received adequate training . As long as they have their adequate training women can equally be good in all areas.
I don't even think this should be an issue. Opining that women are inferior as managers is a non-starter. The academic qualifications and previous experience, if any, as well as positive attitudes are what should be sought in a manger, irrespective of gender.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back