What's new

With a wonderful performance from BTC, do you see it's price falling in the first quarter of 2021??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
BTC has done very well this year, it got to its all till hight of $24,000.00 and it's still pushing high. In March, 2020 it was predicted that it will hit $20,000.00 it did and surpassed that mark.

Do you see it falling below $20,000.00 marks in the Q1 of 2021 because few years back it got to $10,000. 00 then fell in Q1 the following year below $6,000.00, many people lost their money, some people had to dump their BTC fearing prices will decline further.

Please what's your thoughts??

Last edited:
It's possible that Bitcoin will drop, but with more people accepting it,and PayPal accepting it too, it means it's now better.

This will make more people to demand for it, and if course, the higher the demand, the higher the price.

I don't see in future the price of bitcoins reducing to 10,000 dollars but there is a possibility that in the first quarter of next year the price of Bitcoin may reduced to about 15000 dollars , but with all this is just a prediction as we don't know how the price of bitcoins will be as it might even go higher, there are other things that can affect the price of bitcoins example of such thing is the world economy

Recently it has been on the news that the popular adult site has canceled his contract with visa and mastercard and have now put measures in place to receive payment through crypto. I expect a small dip owing to the fast rice but with the rate of the adoption most likely to increase I think bitcoin is more likely to end the first quarter very strongly.

Bitcoin has hit the projected $20k value despite the situation of economy around the world. I don’t see it falling below $21,000 in the first quarter of 2021. The reason isn’t because my prediction was bitcoin falling before the Christmas break due to the festive season. I thought people would want to sell their coins for the festive seasons but the price kept on increasing. So I believe its price will keep increasing

l think it will be very difficult for bitcoin to drop even below 15000 dollars when considering the mass adoption bitcoin currently have and will continue to have as time goes on and new investors enter into the market.

l think it will be very difficult for bitcoin to drop even below 15000 dollars when considering the mass adoption bitcoin currently have and will continue to have as time goes on and new investors enter into the market.
But at over $23,000.00 its quiet high and looking at its antecedence, when it hit above $10,000.00 it fell back below $6,000.00 I'm seeing the. Same scenario play out in the first quarter of 2021.

With the way BTC is going now the trend will surely reverse

But at over $23,000.00 its quiet high and looking at its antecedence, when it hit above $10,000.00 it fell back below $6,000.00 I'm seeing the. Same scenario play out in the first quarter of 2021.

With the way BTC is going now the trend will surely reverse
Well, maybe it might follow the trend you just explained. But l still think things might not go too bad with bitcoin again because of the mass adoption it gained this year and that resulting in the rising value of the coin

We all know Bitcoin have seen the highest increase in price this year, especially in the month of December. I'm not good at all predicting what the future holds. I can only estimate but I can't predict. I will hope that Bitcoin reaches more levels to break more record in 2021.

Trying to time the market for Bitcoin, is just as foolish as any other form of gambling. Deciding if Bitcoin will go up or down is child's play, the trick is knowing when and how far. My solution is not to care.

I prefer to get my Bitcoin free and when it goes up use it to make my life more fun. When it goes down, I just spend my time finding more ways to collect more until it goes up again. I have been doing this for a couple of years now and watched it go up 10X to provide me with the most fun I have had in years this Christmas. I used Bitcoin to buy Gift Cards for family gifts and still ended up with my balance larger than I started with this year.

With the recent popularity and acceptance of Bitcoin in a lot of platforms I don't think it will drop just that soon. Maybe it can achieve 30k by early next year? I honestly don't see it dropping at this point yet i think it will continue to pump for month/s to go.

With the height that bitcoin has attained, I doubt if it can fall back to $10,000 talk less of $6,000. But its going to fall more than expected in 2021, but no one know the length, it will fall.

Well, I do not see the value of bitcoin dropping go the first quarter of 2021. Although, this is possible since the value is not guaranteed and can not be predicted. But, as the virus keeps reducing in quantity and with the presence of a new US president, I believe it will remain stable.

I don't see Bitcoin price falling beyond $20,000, Bitcoin is not like your normal currency whereby when the economy is bad, then it get affected because of it. What I see about Bitcoin now is that it will keep on increasing due to the institutional investment thats pouring into it

BTC has done very well this year, it got to its all till hight of $24,000.00 and it's still pushing high. In March, 2020 it was predicted that it will hit $20,000.00 it did and surpassed that mark.

Do you see it falling below $20,000.00 marks in the Q1 of 2021 because few years back it got to $10,000. 00 then fell in Q1 the following year below $6,000.00, many people lost their money, some people had to dump their BTC fearing prices will decline further.

Nothing could be said because market flactuate and ups and down comes.
But the BTC can raise upto $ 25k and rare chances are of falling down.
If it goes down suddenly in 1st quarter of 2021 it will be a great loss for the people again.

I think this case will be different because more investors are buying and are holdl for long .the only thing I think that might affect the price ,is when many people sells at $25k price . This will surely make supply greater than demand ,thus bringing down the price of Bitcoin

Trying to time the market for Bitcoin, is just as foolish as any other form of gambling. Deciding if Bitcoin will go up or down is child's play, the trick is knowing when and how far. My solution is not to care.

I prefer to get my Bitcoin free and when it goes up use it to make my life more fun. When it goes down, I just spend my time finding more ways to collect more until it goes up again. I have been doing this for a couple of years now and watched it go up 10X to provide me with the most fun I have had in years this Christmas. I used Bitcoin to buy Gift Cards for family gifts and still ended up with my balance larger than I started with this year.
This is just the best way to deal with Bitcoin.

Except if you're trading it for profits short-term, it's best to not care about it's rise or fall in price. This way, one can accumulate a large sum over time.

Yeah buddy, that's soo nice that bitcoin is rallying now and the price is currently very close to 25k. Now it is 24.7k. I think we will see 25k soon.

With the current situation in the crytocurenccy market I do not see Bitcoin falling in the first quarter but I predict it rising by ten to twenty pecentge in the first quarter of 2021

I do not agree that bitcoin will fall in the first quarter of 2021 based on the level with which the crypto currency rise this year despite all odds in the world and the economy crisis around the globe rather I foresee it's rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back