What's new
  • Create a new topic to order your request. Once you have submitted a request a member of the team will be in contact to accept payment.

Service (x1 of below) Biznotes Cost (x1 of below) USD Cost
    1x Forum Posts 30 0.10
    1x Forum Topics 35 0.15
    1x Blog Comments 30 0.10
    1x 500 words - Article 3000 10.00$
    1x 1000 words - Article 3500 15.00$
    1x 1 Formal Thread/Post written for your forum (such as Guidelines, Rules etc.) = 1500 5.00$
    1x Social Media Comments 30 0.10
    1x Social Media Likes 30 0.10
    1x Social Media Follows 30 0.10

Completed Winning a Package for free

Happyme101

Sep 27, 2023
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm one of the winner of the package for this month. I will like to go for the ultra despite the fact that i did not meet the criteria but i know this is an offer i won so i believe i will be able to get my claim.

Thanks so much for the opportunity.

In Progress

Thank you so much for placing an Ultra Blog Package order at Bizdustry

Posting Package Progress Update:
Comments: 30/30

Package Team Members completing your request:

@Draven 10/10 Comments
@Asmodeus 10/10 Comments
Samara 10/10 Comments​

Last edited by a moderator:
I've completed my part. Please note that the site has some ad that made it quite difficult for me to comment on its blogs. While I was typing my comments, suddenly one ad was popping up which was blocking the entire screen due to which I was unable to continue typing.
The page was refreshing if I clicked on either cancel or OK.
After struggling a lot, I realized that if I click on some other portion of the screen and not on the pop-up window, the ad disappears. Just an info. for the remaining PTMs who will be working on this package. Thanks.

I will take the last part.

It's impossible for me to make any comment on this blog. I will sign in with Google, it will still not show me option to comment.

If this can't be fixed, I can't comment.

I don't think this is a legit request because he's got ads all over his blog and doesn't meet the requirements. I'll put this in the writer staff forum and if he asks about his blog request ask him to PM me. It seems that his blog requires some ridiculous way of logging in.

I don't think this is a legit request because he's got ads all over his blog and doesn't meet the requirements. I'll put this in the writer staff forum and if he asks about his blog request ask him to PM me. It seems that his blog requires some ridiculous way of logging in.

I've never seen anything like it before. I've managed to make the 10 posts but I had to create a blog account with the eblogger software. It's too much work. Some of these blogs/forum need to be evaluated before they are approved to be worked on.

I've never seen anything like it before. I've managed to make the 10 posts but I had to create a blog account with the eblogger software. It's too much work. Some of these blogs/forum need to be evaluated before they are approved to be worked on.
You'll still get paid for those. :D

Their blog is too confusing.

Awaiting Deduction

Thank you so much for placing a Package order at Bizdustry. Your package has been completed and is awaiting the team leader to deduct the Biznotes required for this package.

Biznotes Deducted

Thank you for using our Package Service. The cash has now been deducted from your Biznotes balance. If you have a moment, we would really appreciate your feedback, you can leave feedback by clicking the feedback image above. We will reward you with 100 Biznotes for leaving feedback no matter good or bad or even how we can improve!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back