What's new

Will you invest all your funds?

Just as you have said that it's delicate and needs lots of attention. The best thing to do is to divide the money and use half of it to invest in the business and see how it goes
Investing half or quarter depends on the person's bankroll and also his affordability. I can invest 10%-15% of my total income to any business or for trading purpose.

If the poultry farming is profitable, it might be a good idea to invest $500 in this business. However, it is good to take in account, if there is competition in the area, or there are many clients, who are interested in buying this product.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.

I have not invested all my money in any business, including online. I think 10 times before ... if it doesn't work out, etc etc .. you can't invest all the money :)

By going through the investment, if I finally found out that what I'm about to invest in is worth investing the cash. No 1sec will pass me by...
What about if the investment requires all that you have or even to the point that you have to borrow a little to add to what you already have, would you still make an investment or chill?

Why will anybody want to invest all of his or her funds? Investing all your funds in a business or project will only translate to you been left without any fund to take care of your basic needs this will make such an individual to end up borrowing funds and get even more indebted. And it will also affect the growth of the business one intends to run.
Me too, I don't see why people would invest everything on a business. What guarantee do you have that the business would actually grow. It's unwise

Well I think it depends on how legit the investment is but then I think I is quite advisable to not invest all your funds so at least you will always have a back up plan always
Post automatically merged:

Well I think it depends on how legit the investment is but then I think I is quite advisable to not invest all your funds so at least you will always have a back up plan always

No! I won't invest totally all my funds. It's a risk. I won't take such risk again. I'll keep atleast 20% for any future risk that could occur.
Investing all my funds in poultry farming? No, I wouldn't take such risk. Poultry farming is lucrative but there are risks too. I can't be assured that the business would be successful.

Honestly, this will depend on the capacity of your business. As you said, poultry is a very delicate business. It would be better to keep some of your capital as a spare just in the case of any emergency.

As if me I can never invest all my funds because of what, moreover what will I gain investing all my funds and what's my family and me going to depends on when I invest all my funds, it's also.very risky when investing all your funds, investing it's self is a game
You are a good business man , and that's what a good business man should do, at least all you should invest is sixty percent or seventy percent and also reserve the rest in case their is a problem.

Is not advisable to invest all your funds into business the person should know actual amount he/ she really want to invest, in the business not all the funds.

I don't think it is a good idea to invest all your money in any business or investment. No matter how sure it looks, there are still some risks in it. Therefore, you should only invest an amount that you can afford to loose.

Investing all my funds in poultry farming? No, I wouldn't take such risk. Poultry farming is lucrative but there are risks too. I can't be assured that the business would be successful.

there are a lot of businesses that are risky but there are people who have invested absolutely everything in them. some were lucky, others went bankrupt and remained on the streets. :)

I don't think it is a good idea to invest all your money in any business or investment. No matter how sure it looks, there are still some risks in it. Therefore, you should only invest an amount that you can afford to loose.
I agree with you, speaking from experience, it's a big no to invest all that you have in a business or investment. There always needs to be a backup plan in case things do not go as planned.

This is a very good advice. It is important to have savings while in a business because anything can happen. But I'd like to know, in a scale of 100%, how much should be set aside for savings and investment?

It is pretty unwise to dump all your fund in a single investment. The plan is to start small, observe then invest more. Not to start up with all the funds available

In going into any business, it wouldn't be advisable to invest all that one has. There'll always be a chance that things might not augur so well or there'll be some road bumps along the way; that's asides the case of diversification of funds and income means.

Many new investors don't understand that saving money and investing money are entirely different things. They have different purposes and play different roles in your financial strategy and your balance sheet. Making sure you are clear on this fundamental concept before you begin your journey to building wealth and finding financial independence is vital because it can save you from a lot of heartache and stress. You can still lose everything despite having a wonderful portfolios because you don't appreciate the role of cash in your portfolio
This is actually very true. You can absolutely lose everything that you have invested your money in if you're constantly invest your profit and that is not going to be good for the business in the long run.

To my own perspective, finding employees online doesn’t have to be difficult, but it does require having a plan. Here are three strategies your company can use to find and attract the best possible job candidates

I cannot invest all my money no matter how good the investment may be. The reason is thwt I always believe that things can go either way. I would rather invest the little amount of money I can Fargo in case if it doesn't bring profit I will not have problem.

Life savings of $500? Well, it depends on how lucrative the business is around his region and the cost for setting up such business because I don't think he would have anything left after he must have invested in the business.
The business is very lucrative around here but it takes a good amount of money for a startup.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back