What's new

Will Twitter die because of Instagram Threads?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Instagram Threads came out recently and it's considered to be a competitor to Twitter. And with the new rules Twitter is going through, and the dumb choices Elon Musk has made, and now this, it doesn't look good for twitter. I think Meta figured out a way to capitalize on Twitters problems and make a platform to rival it.

Could this be the final nail in Twitters coffin?

I see a lot of people speculating that Twitter will have the same fate as myspace. However, I do not think this is going to happen. I have a couple of reasons, one, twitter has already established itself as a good platform for affluent people, secondly, Twitter is a favored platform by crypto projects.

I don't think Twitter will disappear because of Instagram competition. Both services have their own audience and specific usage. Twitter stands out for its short message format and emphasis on textual content, while Instagram focuses on visuals and videos. Depending on the requirements and preferences of users, both services can coexist and maintain their activity in the network.

Not really. But it's too early to determine if Threads will be the final nail in Twitter's coffin, the competition is heating up. However, Twitter has a dedicated user community and the potential to adapt and innovate in response to challenges. Only time will tell how this competition unfolds and how users respond to changes in the social media landscape.

Well, it's not something that's going to happen in a block of an eye because Threads was launched. Even with all the crap that Elon Musk have already done on Twitter since he took over, it's not going to kill the social media platform on the spot. Twitter have been king of social media sites for years, it won't die off easily.

I see a lot of people speculating that Twitter will have the same fate as myspace. However, I do not think this is going to happen. I have a couple of reasons, one, twitter has already established itself as a good platform for affluent people, secondly, Twitter is a favored platform by crypto projects.
I don't think it'll suffer the same fate as Myspace, but I think we're going to see a fall in twitter at some point. Elon Musk has no idea what he is doing, and has made some odd decisions as of late. He spent way too much money on Twitter in the first place, I can't trust someone who was an idiot and paid $40Billion for a site that wasn't nearly worth that much money. He then tried to back out of the purchase, but was forced by I think the FTC to complete it.

Maybe it can survive, but I don't see it.

According to recent news reports, 50 percent of people who jumped on the bandwagon and joined Threads have already left Threads. Therefore, I do not think Threads will ever put pressure on Twitter. However, if Twitter collapses, it will be due to erratic decisions taken by Musk as you have mentioned.

According to recent news reports, 50 percent of people who jumped on the bandwagon and joined Threads have already left Threads. Therefore, I do not think Threads will ever put pressure on Twitter. However, if Twitter collapses, it will be due to erratic decisions taken by Musk as you have mentioned.

A lot of craziness goes on in Twitter which is why people feel that their freedom of expression is not limited making use of that social media platform. This is why you see a lot of adult contents posted on Twitter and they are not taken down. It is not something that can be done on Threads because the same terms and condition that guides making use of Instagram is the same thing that guides making use of Threads.

This an update from 14 hours ago on my favourite Twitter handle where I get lots of update. It was Mark Zuckerberg input on how Threads have been doing so far with new users and he revealed over half of Threads users have left the app.

Screenshot_20230803_185052_Twitter.jpg

This an update from 14 hours ago on my favourite Twitter handle where I get lots of update. It was Mark Zuckerberg input on how Threads have been doing so far with new users and he revealed over half of Threads users have left the app.

View attachment 5339

Now, that's coming from the horses mouth. This have shown that it's going to be very difficult for any new social media designed like Twitter to come and beat it. TikTok came and it's looking like it's beat YouTube. Facebook and Instagram have been around for years but they never competed with Twitter.

I feel that Twitter is too established now to end up dying especially now that Threads has been released.

I see Threads being an option for those who are not happy with Twitter and do not wish to use Twitter anymore but in terms of killing off Twitter completely, that is going to be very difficult now.

I feel that Twitter is too established now to end up dying especially now that Threads has been released.

I see Threads being an option for those who are not happy with Twitter and do not wish to use Twitter anymore but in terms of killing off Twitter completely, that is going to be very difficult now.

Yeah, that's very correct. Threads is only going to a small little alternative to Twitter and if care isn't taken, we might see Mark Zuckerberg and his team absorb Threads back into Instagram.

Do you know about Truth App P? It was even something that was very close to Twitter but couldn't pose any threads to the dominance of Twitter.

Why would anyone be angry at Twitter to the point where they would desire leaving it? Is it going to be for the Twitter Blue Verification? It's not enough to send users away from Twitter. I've not seen who left Twitter for Threads, I know there might be in the day of launch but they all must be back by now.

Not really. But it's too early to determine if Threads will be the final nail in Twitter's coffin, the competition is heating up. However, Twitter has a dedicated user community and the potential to adapt and innovate in response to challenges. Only time will tell how this competition unfolds and how users respond to changes in the social media landscape.

The Instagram Threads doesn't have what it takes to break Twitter. Facebook, Instagram and TikTok that offers something different couldn't do it. There's no way Threads that copied Twitter will now be capable of overtaking it. Threads might end up being a wrong project by Mark Zuckerberg.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back