What's new

Will the Crypto Market Continue to Rise or Fall?

Yes but this type of leverage is only suitable if you are using a large capital, and it is not profitable as those that are using x 10 and x 20 leverage, that is just the disadvantage.
That's why capital is truly what we need going into this kind of investments in order to lower the risk and invest long time. That's why I never want to go full-time into trading until I'm assured of steady reasonable income.

That's why capital is truly what we need going into this kind of investments in order to lower the risk and invest long time. That's why I never want to go full-time into trading until I'm assured of steady reasonable income.
Well if you want to enter into full-time trading starting it with $100 is not actually a bad idea and if you can make hundred percent of your money on a month then that is something reasonable for a start.

Well if you want to enter into full-time trading starting it with $100 is not actually a bad idea and if you can make hundred percent of your money on a month then that is something reasonable for a start.
If I can add another $100 into my capital start up at the end of the month it will simply be worthwhile for me. That is exactly what I am hoping to be earning via trading.

If I can add another $100 into my capital start up at the end of the month it will simply be worthwhile for me. That is exactly what I am hoping to be earning via trading.
Yes that is what I was also expecting to be earning ,but if you are trading with good signal you may even be able to make hundred percent of the money just within one week,but expert said that we shouldn't look for hundred percent every month but at least 50.

Yes that is what I was also expecting to be earning ,but if you are trading with good signal you may even be able to make hundred percent of the money just within one week,but expert said that we shouldn't look for hundred percent every month but at least 50.
If I can even have 25-30% sure profit from my investment trading Cryptocurrency at the initial stage I'll really be satisfied. Cos I can enter the market using $300, with 30% interest it will simply be around $90, which is reasonable amount.

I do not think that the crypto market will rise suddenly or fall suddenly. It will rise and fluctuate on daily basis as this is what is happening right now. However, the price will gradually rise to a point and the value will be higher by the next year.

If I can even have 25-30% sure profit from my investment trading Cryptocurrency at the initial stage I'll really be satisfied. Cos I can enter the market using $300, with 30% interest it will simply be around $90, which is reasonable amount.
Lolz, that is why I said that even if you start trading cryptocurrency with 85% accuracy signal, you might still be at lost because you do not understand what proper risk management is all about.

Lolz, that is why I said that even if you start trading cryptocurrency with 85% accuracy signal, you might still be at lost because you do not understand what proper risk management is all about.
Laughs, you won't stop amusing me and telling me things I need to know about day trading. Everything works with experience, knowing how to apply all the terms in trading and applying caution.

Cryptocurrency is a volatile investment. The value will continue to fluctuate and there is not we can do about it. Just for one to very knowledgeable about it so to know when to buy and sell to reduce loss.

Laughs, you won't stop amusing me and telling me things I need to know about day trading. Everything works with experience, knowing how to apply all the terms in trading and applying caution.
Generally what you were saying about investing more of your profit to your capital to trade at once is actually wrong, whatever profit you make you should not invest it and use it to trade again, you have to make hundred percent of your initial capital and add 50% to your trade-in capital and invest 50% in crypto for long term.

Generally what you were saying about investing more of your profit to your capital to trade at once is actually wrong, whatever profit you make you should not invest it and use it to trade again, you have to make hundred percent of your initial capital and add 50% to your trade-in capital and invest 50% in crypto for long term.
You've spoken like an experience trader bro, it's not ideal to re-invest our trading initial back until we get our capital back 100% with another profit recorded, then we can simply trade with our gain and invest the other in a long time coin, that will enable us earn bigger in the future.

Yes, that is what we were told to do. then after you have added the 50% to make it $150 for example ,then you need to make another $300 then you are up maybe another $50 or 50% ,however you want to do it then you still have something left with you.

As long as the market is traded it will continue to rise and fall at intervals. The market value of cryptocurrency five years ago is different from what we have now. It will equally be different in 5 years time.

Needless to saY is the fact that Cryptocurrency will continue to rise and fall till eternity... nothing can be done to effect that. people will lose, people will gain money. everyone is only expected to trade with caution. no Crypto ever promises anyone profits or losses as I've always said.
Exactly, it will continue rise and till eternity as you said. It just left for us to have more knowledge and skills on cryptocurrency so as to minimise loss and maximise profit.

Crypto market is like a graph, it is not static but dynamic. It rises and it falls, it falls and rises back. It can even remain stagnated for a while but will follow the change process either vertical or horizontal.

Crypto will continue to move in two directions; rise or fall. That is just the volatility of the market. There is no need to panic around as when these coins drop, people are forced to engage in panic selling. It is not advisable to do it but it is not easy to hodl

There always has been ups and downs in the cryptocurrency market. Some experienced traders know how to use those periods of time how to make profit out of it. I think the cryptos market will rise in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back