What's new

Will Injective (Inj) pump hard this month?

Henrywrites

Service Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
This coin has done a lot of pumping in the past. It made a lot of people cryptocurrency millionaires and I am thinking, if there are people that still believe in the coin? It is currently doing more than 5% increase for this month. What do you think?

Screenshot_20240220_100324_Binance.jpg

I didn't know this cryptocurrency to be honest with you, but seeing how the market is, I think any crypto can pump now even if it's not a good project (I'm not saying this isn't a good project) but I think liquidity is flowing into the ecosystem, and it can pump perfectly if the other cryptos do too, I'm going to look into this crypto by the way.

I didn't know this cryptocurrency to be honest with you, but seeing how the market is, I think any crypto can pump now even if it's not a good project (I'm not saying this isn't a good project) but I think liquidity is flowing into the ecosystem, and it can pump perfectly if the other cryptos do too, I'm going to look into this crypto by the way.

This Is true. I have seen a couple of projects that my mentor asked me not to buy begin to pump real hard.

This means that a couple of coins are going to pump, but the question is how high will they go?

This Is true. I have seen a couple of projects that my mentor asked me not to buy begin to pump real hard.

This means that a couple of coins are going to pump, but the question is how high will they go?
Well, how high they can go depends a lot on the macroeconomic situation, i.e. how much money are central banks printing and injecting into the markets? If you look at nothing less than what the United States is doing is printing money in droves and injecting it into the market, so we can expect a strong bull run, although I think somewhat weaker than the previous one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back