What's new

Will governments try to kill bitcoin?

It is impossible for the government to kill bitcoins since they cannot kill the internet. The reason is that bitcoin is decentralized which means it can be hard to trace to it's hub. This makes it pretty much easier to move funds from one point to another.

Of course they will try but will not succeed, just look at how some government ban crypto currency activities in their countries it is an attempt to discourage investors from investing in crypto currencies.

That's a good point you've got ther,some government will definitely try to eliminate the idea of using cryptocurrency as major transactions.

Many countries and government have come to recognize Bitcoin as a good innovation.
So instead of killing it, I think they would rather try to regulate it

It is impossible for the government to kill bitcoins since they cannot kill the internet. The reason is that bitcoin is decentralized which means it can be hard to trace to it's hub. This makes it pretty much easier to move funds from one point to another.
They have the ability to bann all cryptocurrencies exchanges from operating within a particular space, the only be able to ban the usage of cryptocurrency but they will not be able to ban cryptocurrency as a whole.

Bitcoin has been been killed already in my country by the government. They place a serious ban on cryptocurrency trading and exchange in my country. People only use peer-to-peer to sell cryptocurrency now.

There's a possibility. I think they are Bitcoin as a threat to banking system. And since the government benefits from the banking system through tax and all that, they might want to ban Bitcoin

Maybe. Bitcoin might be the idea that eventually brings an end to the global bank and government monopoly on money. Some governments might see that as a threat to their power. Others might embrace Bitcoin and its potential for economy.
Not all countries are battling with Bitcoin,as a matter of fact Bitcoin is just a coin amongst others, Bitcoin as definitely come to stay,it's left for the government to adapt into it.

My government wouldn't try killing bitcoin here because it's the most embraced cryptocurrency since the rate of dollars is now high and we do more of foreign importation.

If it's something that's possible for government to do with killing off crytpocurrencies, they would have done it a very long time ago. It's why they are resorting to banning its usage in their respective countries.

My country's government don't take Bitcoin seriously infact they constantly warns us on the dangers of investing in Bitcoin as it's very untraceable and highly susceptible to criminal activities. For a government like mine it will take alot to convince them to buy into the idea of Bitcoin.
Yes, you are right but I can see that their warning in my own country against the Cryptocurrency is not that they have love for citizen but the sentimental by systematically of enslave the citzen

Well I would say it depends on the level of understanding the government have on Bitcoin. Presently in my country, there is a ban on not just Bitcoin but also all crypto currency in general. One of their reasons is that it is used for fraudulent activities.

One interesting thing is that they can't just kill Bitcoin no matter what ,Bitcoin would still triumph and the decentralized nature of Bitcoin is a very big benefit that would make it impossible for them to kill

Presently, the government in my setting is already trying to kill Bitcoin by placing a ban or restriction on it just because they are unable to centralise it.

I don't think for now, The government will try to stop or to kill bitcoin. Even if they make any attempt about stopping bitcoin, it's because it might have gone contrary to their economic policies which they perceive it may be a trat to their economic growth.

People in the government are the biggest hypocrites. You'd be surprised to know how many of them actually hold these currencies and are investing in them. Then they come to put a front of non challance.

Many countries and government have come to recognize Bitcoin as a good innovation.
So instead of killing it, I think they would rather try to regulate it
I believe this might be the case in most countries, but there are still some countries who have placed a ban on crypto currency transactions. Do you think it's possible to regulate crypto currency?

Its is profoundly impossible Bitcoin will bite the dust. In the event that legislatures truly needed to take out Bitcoin, they would have to subvert Bitcoin's monetary motivating force. They would have to improve and change their current financial arrangements. In any case, they can't and they won't.
The government has been trying everything possible to kill bitcoin by putting a ban on the use of bitcoin and other crypto currency coin, but I believe people at still seeing a way to bypass the ban.

Some government tries to kill cryptocurrency. They believe is a way to fraudulent act that young men and women engage nowadays.
Post automatically merged:

Some government tries to kill cryptocurrency. They believe is a way to fraudulent act that young men and women engage nowadays. And this kill economy of the country.

I believe this might be the case in most countries, but there are still some countries who have placed a ban on crypto currency transactions. Do you think it's possible to regulate crypto currency?
Yes there are still some few countries who have placed a ban on it.
But I don't think this would give them the avenue to regulate crypto

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back