What's new

Will bitcoin going up to 20000 or going down back to 1000

We shouldn't expect to see the price of Bitcoin at 1,000 dollars . The lowest we could see bitcoins currently is 10,000 dollars , that is after bitcoins has drop from $69, 000 as the all-time high.

The cryptocurrency market has been declining in volume since November last year. However, the fall in prices has been going on for a whole year; it is caused, among other things, by geopolitical tensions, particularly around Taiwan, since China and Taiwan are significant players in the cryptocurrency market.
Due to the influence of many factors on cryptocurrency, it is difficult to predict how the market situation will develop. Currently, I am actively mining on moonbitcoins.com to have time to sell assets promptly at a reasonable price. However, no one knows whether bitcoin is waiting for a million-dollar price in ten years or a sharp decline.

Last edited:
We shouldn't expect to see the price of Bitcoin at 1,000 dollars . The lowest we could see bitcoins currently is 10,000 dollars , that is after bitcoins has drop from $69, 000 as the all-time high.

Yes, I also do not think that bitcoin shall crash that bad. However, bitcoin's fluctuation from $65,000 to $16,000 is something to worry about because bitcoin fluctuated to that value within a few days as far as I can remember.

Everything that goes up will come down, and each market has cycles that it goes through no matter how long it takes. Unless Bitcoin dies completely, there will be another wild bull run that will blow our minds in the future.

I really cannot predict the future of Bitcoin. It is its nature to be highly volatile, so it will keep swaying back and forth. From the past scenarios, it has been witnessed that Bitcoin rises to an all time high after hitting rock bottom.

I think no matter when you invest in BTC, you will profit in the long run
You're absolutely right even though it might take some time before making considerable amount of money. But when necessary analysis is done. The rate of profitting is high than the lost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back