Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you ever look at the Google play store or the Apple store, I'm sure you'll see a lot of those dating companion apps, where they will give you a customizable AI to talk to whenever you want. Kind of like an AI chatbot that will talk to you when you want to. I know there was some apps where the AI would keep contacting you, and if you ignored it for a while she/he would reachout to you via notifications.

I think we're going to see a rise in these AI chat bots, especially when it comes to dating sites. On top of that, I wonder how many people fake their info on dating sites by using AI chatbots to make up the content of their profile.

That would seem very sad and at the same time creepy, but honestly I would not be surprised at all, there are people who prefer to believe that they are talking with a human being than to believe that they are talking to an artificial intelligence, this reminds me a lot of a news item that I saw a while ago, about a Japanese man who fell in love with a hologram, I think that society in general is going down a path in which I would not be surprised if that happens, even if there were people who fell in love with the artificial intelligence in question.

That would seem very sad and at the same time creepy, but honestly I would not be surprised at all, there are people who prefer to believe that they are talking with a human being than to believe that they are talking to an artificial intelligence, this reminds me a lot of a news item that I saw a while ago, about a Japanese man who fell in love with a hologram, I think that society in general is going down a path in which I would not be surprised if that happens, even if there were people who fell in love with the artificial intelligence in question.
That will be very creepy truly truly I don't understand or see the reason why and I will be used for dating it just doesn't make sense. That is like another version of sex doll the only difference is there's no going to be any door not even the sex I don't I don't see the sense in it

That will be very creepy truly truly I don't understand or see the reason why and I will be used for dating it just doesn't make sense. That is like another version of sex doll the only difference is there's no going to be any door not even the sex I don't I don't see the sense in it
Well, from what I understand, some dating apps pay people to contact you and encourage you to spend money in the dating app, now with AI help, they won't have to pay anyone and they will have an automated bot giving you answers and cheating on you, and worst of all, many people will believe they are talking to a real person.

Well, from what I understand, some dating apps pay people to contact you and encourage you to spend money in the dating app, now with AI help, they won't have to pay anyone and they will have an automated bot giving you answers and cheating on you, and worst of all, many people will believe they are talking to a real person.
That is going to be a very big way to cheat me or someone but looking at it from the developers or owner of the AI programs prospective I think it will be a very big win for them because that little amount of money they might need to send to whomever for whatever reason has been cut off.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back