What's new

Will 2021 be even bigger for bitcoin

I had read an old post that 2021 is a bad year for Bitcoin. There was no detailed explanation but I consider it a good prediction simply because it is happening now. Bitcoin was $60k and now it is down to $34k only (although it was $33k the other day). Maybe you have to avoid Bitcoin for now if you have no Bitcoin in your holdings.
But if you observe the fluctuations is as aresut of so many factor which makes it go down and in some cases experience the bullish run.From the look of things it is still a good year for the coin and it will continue to steadily rise but not as one would expect.

I'll say the year 2021 isn't ended yet and we'll still be on the lookout for what the future holds. Though I'm not sure it will cross $45-50k mark again this year. The fluctuations are much and I personally feel that it's becoming more stable. It's profitability period is ended

Personally, I will say that it is not that easy to predict the future of Bitcoin or other coins for that matter because of the volatility nature of coins. Apart from that, we have seen some experts fail in some of their predictions about coins. So it is possible for it to rise and still possible not to rise. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Despite the prediction people made for this year it's obvious it didn't turn out to what people thought it's gonna be , Bitcoin this year is just rising and falling

Bitcoin has been in a very good shape and has been gaining grounds most especially in the year2021 where boy doing keeps surging higher and surprising everybody.
Btc rate will increase in the coming future. The value fluctuates regularly. Sometimes the fluctuations are very high. The value decreases as well as increases. However there will be a net increase in its value.

e and has been

Everything about cryptocurrency is a risk that only few people will be able to take but the price of cryptocurrency may not be predicted to 100% accuracy because anything can happen to BTC.

Placing the price at which individuals endeavor into cryptocurrencies recently as well as bitcoin going to the center of the emphasis. More companies are actually embracing bitcoin being one of the setting of resettlements, it is actually most probably for bitcoin to expand larger this year.

Although there was a huge fall this year in the price of Bitcoin ,but I still see Bitcoin moving very high before the end of this year and it would be a great one indeed

At some point it was until some guys tool to Twitter and made some tweets that made the price plunge. Crazy how some people have lots of power.

Every year anything can happen in cryptocurrency and there is no year that will be profitable in cryptocurrency because there are lot of things that determine the movement and price of all coins.

Late last year (December) and few days into the new year Bitcoin hit a new all-time high in December. Lot of btc traders were partying.

Howbeit, recently there's a twist in btc rate. It’s been a wild and unpredictable year in so many ways.

So what about 2021? Are we going to see another increment in rate or btc will fall?
Well last year December every trader was happy because bitcoin hit high, just know the market alway fratuate you can't really predict what will happen in the market, so let see how it goes

I think we all have seen it in the past sometimes in the year few months ago that the Bitcoin actually did get to become $60000 and more. So, yes the Bitcoin did make a big stride in price this year 2021 than the previous year

It can be possible that the year 2021 is really a good year for bitcoin, because this year bitcoin price has really increase there is strong believe that bitcoin will continue to increase.

The year is running out gradually with 3 months remaining qnd Bitcoin has not gone further that it did at 60k plus but nothing can still be ruled out as a lot can still happen in 3 months

The year 2021 started as a good year for Bitcoin as it continued to grow until May. It then started dropping and reached as low as $30,000. When it was on bullish run, a lot of people predicted that soon it will become $100K but it did not happen.

Bitcoin started the year with a very good market value but the constant fall in price and some regulations from government which are not in favor of the currency has brought so many uncertainties.
Well at this point, I don't think 2021 was the Bitcoin year

A lot of our expectation was not fulfilled this year because it was predicted that the price of cryptocurrency like bitcoins was to reach hundred thousand dollars this year but the bearish movement in cryptocurrency makes it difficult for this to happen.

Bitcoin was poised to grow bigger in 2021 but a lot of set back has seen the coin still trading at 50k.
The bulls hope to push it above 70k before the end of 2021, hopefully it is possible considering the current adoption rate

Bitcoin started the year with a very good market value but the constant fall in price and some regulations from government which are not in favor of the currency has brought so many uncertainties.
Well at this point, I don't think 2021 was the Bitcoin year
So many government rules and regulation is the major effects and the reason why bitcoins is slow in progress. 2021 was even a year the price of cryptocurrency was moving well if you have to make a perfect camparison with this year.

I see that tho thread has been posted since 2021. I can say 2021 is really a good year for bitcoin because bitcoin doesn't seem to be gaining any ground this year

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back