What's new

Will 2021 be even bigger for bitcoin

Actually this year as been a bloody one to crypto coins they have all dropped in rates and values and it as been affecting those that accumulated them but lest hope it comes back for the best.

I had read an old post that 2021 is a bad year for Bitcoin. There was no detailed explanation but I consider it a good prediction simply because it is happening now. Bitcoin was $60k and now it is down to $34k only (although it was $33k the other day). Maybe you have to avoid Bitcoin for now if you have no Bitcoin in your holdings.

Late last year (December) and few days into the new year Bitcoin hit a new all-time high in December. Lot of btc traders were partying.

Howbeit, recently there's a twist in btc rate. It’s been a wild and unpredictable year in so many ways.

So what about 2021? Are we going to see another increment in rate or btc will fall?
That's how most of this crypto currency were been programed I guess, because you might invest in it when the price is low and the next thing is the price get high and gain more value at the end.

Although it is possible for Bitcoin to later rise in the future, some people believe bitcoin will bounce back before the year runs out.

Currently bitcoin is stable or we can say its not fluctuating much , its always more than $30k and less than $36k. But I believe bitcoin will surge by the end of this year , to $60k or more once again,

In May Bitcoin was $64K, now it is around $34K. It is really hard to say if bitcoin will again each all time highest mark this year. But hopefully price will some what imporve

Well, it seems that prediction of many experts turned out to be wrong. The year 2021 has proven to be a really bad one for crypto investors. What's quite interesting is that 2020 was the best year for cryptocurrencies despite the pandemic causing destruction all around the world.

Well, it seems that prediction of many experts turned out to be wrong. The year 2021 has proven to be a really bad one for crypto investors. What's quite interesting is that 2020 was the best year for cryptocurrencies despite the pandemic causing destruction all around the world.
We can't say this now. Remember that it was on 2021 that bitcoin crossed the $50k price value. Secondly there is still more time for bitcoin to rise before the year ends.

2021 started well for bitcoin and other crypto currencies in the world of crypto, there where so many all time highs, so many record breaking, alot of persons started investing more into it, no one expected things to turn so soon. Countries started placing bans on crypto then recently the dip we are currently facing. We are all hoping it picks up soon

The year 2021 was going very big for crypto currency market but suddenly out of nowhere bearish run began and the price of various crypto currency began to fall apart.

Yes I know that the year 2021 will be a big year for the Bitcoin lovers and community. It can only get bigger and bigger for the Bitcoin each coming year

Late last year (December) and few days into the new year Bitcoin hit a new all-time high in December. Lot of btc traders were partying.

Howbeit, recently there's a twist in btc rate. It’s been a wild and unpredictable year in so many ways.

So what about 2021? Are we going to see another increment in rate or btc will fall?
As we have already been experiencing already. Now the price of bitcoin as risen well that many bitcoin holder have gained a lot from there investments. But no one is sure what will happen to the price next year

Yes 2021 is still the greatest year for Bitcoin. I was amazed and very surprised that Bitcoin reached an all time high price at sixty four thousand dollars per one Bitcoin.

2021 is a market spree year for crypto currency.
Going up and down in the run to a higher mark.
Bitcoin is one of the coin affected and we cannot be certain of a good price but I hope for a resistance at 50k before the end of the year

There was only a peak of $60000 per Bitcoin once few months ago , but after that , Bitcoin has not really managed to even cross $50000 mark with ups and downs. Still 4 months remaining for this year and we can hope Bitcoin will regain its momentum in last couple of months.

I am one of those people who are of the opinion that 2021 should be brighter for bitcoin in terms of price and subscription. Hopefully we can achieve 50-70k before the end of this year 2021. It will be so nice if such could happen to the price of bitcoin
Yes Bitcoin is doing great in this year twenty twenty one. It has reached an all time high at the sixty thousand dollars level. I hope by the year ends it can reach seventy thousand dollars.

I really do not think bitcoin is going to make those kind of strong movements that it made during the pandemic but then 2021 is going to be a very important year for it growth.

2021 has been a very though year for the top 3 crypto, though we have seen one gaining some new marks, that is etherum.
But we still hope to see Bitcoin go up above 50k.

Year 2021 has not been smooth for cryptocurrencies there are has been both green and red moment, it is a year to build one's cryptocurrencies strategy and discipline.

The

the Year 2021has been favourable for bitcoin because bitcoin has been surging high among the crypto currency and its still ranked the best among all the crypto currency coin in the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back