What's new

Why you should consider investing in litecoin

It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.
My brother I will not lie to you. litcoin is not a coin to invest on. Double if the price is nothing compared to others that had more than 5 there price. tron was below $0.02 but now the price is $0.1. That is one of the token to invest on

As far as I'm concerned one of the biggest advantages of investing in the cryptocurrency litecoin is that it's one of the coins that have the cheapest transaction fees in the world.

Litecoin is another better coin to consider and I think the low price is another benefit for investors to take a look at while trying to invest in the coin too , as they could easily double their investment gains

Is really good to invest in litecoin because litecoin is also one of the cryptocurrency to invest into, is very potential cryptocurrency in the market too.

For the fact that the cryptocurrency litecoin is one of the best cryptocurrency when it comes to transaction fees at cheaper rate is one of the biggest reason why you should get into it because it saves you a lot of money.

So far I have a small amount in litecoin and it has given me good results, plus for transactions I benefit from its low cost. I know there are better cryptocurrencies to invest in but I still like this one.

In 8 months solana became $180 from $1.28. We don't see this kind of growth on litecoin, therefore, I do not think investing in litecoin can be considered profitable.

So far I have a small amount in litecoin and it has given me good results, plus for transactions I benefit from its low cost. I know there are better cryptocurrencies to invest in but I still like this one.

Exactly, the number of transaction or a number of cryptocurrency transaction that I handle on daily basis is one of the biggest ways that I save money from transacting with the use of Litecoin.

The one thing I'm seeking to do is to receive bizdustry payment in Litecoin, sell on pancake swap and buy smaller currencies because I don't see a very bright future for Litecoin. It's been really stable for a while

Litecoin is an altcoin affiliated to bitcoin so it is a good investment as it grows in higher percentage ratio and another advantage is that it is not as expensive as bitcoin

From my observation so far, I have come to understand that litecoin and other coins are not useless just because Bitcoin is on top both in value and popularity. For instance, litecoin has low transaction fee so one can use it mostly for transaction purposes and can even hold some of it too as investment. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Exactly, the number of transaction or a number of cryptocurrency transaction that I handle on daily basis is one of the biggest ways that I save money from transacting with the use of Litecoin.
Previously I had no knowledge of this cryptocurrency and its low transaction cost, until Bizdustry paid me through this cryptocurrency and made me open my eyes to litecoin.

Previously I had no knowledge of this cryptocurrency and its low transaction cost, until Bizdustry paid me through this cryptocurrency and made me open my eyes to litecoin.

- it's actually one of the best things about the cryptocurrency Litecoin. I was actually well impressed with Bitcoin because of how expensive it is but never knew its transaction fees are too high.

Last edited:
- it's actually one of the best things about the cryptocurrency Litecoin. I was actually well impressed with Bitcoin because of how expensive it is but never knew its transaction fees are too high.
I always tried to charge by PayPAl and nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, however the transaction fees are very high. After I started charging by litecoin I changed all my payment methods to this cryptocurrency.

It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.
I totally agree with you . Litecoin looks very promising and with time it would become one of the most used coins . Moreover , right now it's among the top coins with others including Bitcoin cash,Bnb, Etheruem. In the next five years one may see a x10

As far as I'm concerned one of the biggest advantages of investing in the cryptocurrency litecoin is that it's one of the coins that have the cheapest transaction fees in the world.
That's one of the reasons it's good for me to exchange other cryptocurrencies to litecoin, when I need to withdraw to my local FIAT using my local exchange. But not to invest, as unfortunately I'm not seeing growth potential. Unfortunately litecoin suffered various drops this year.

That is the thing, there are other coins with more potentials than bitcoin. In fact, other coins have surpassed the rates of bitcoin in terms of price.

That's one of the reasons it's good for me to exchange other cryptocurrencies to litecoin, when I need to withdraw to my local FIAT using my local exchange. But not to invest, as unfortunately I'm not seeing growth potential. Unfortunately litecoin suffered various drops this year.
It is true what you describe with respect to litecoin, the falls of this year have affected and therefore many have stopped investing in this cryptocurrency. But when it comes to making transactions it is very economical, which makes it beneficial.

Litecoin is one of the best crypto currency we have in the crypto currency exchange Business. However, other good altcoin that we have are ADA, CHZ and Matic

If you are looking at finding a Coin you could use to escape the huge and high transaction fees of coins like the Bitcoin or even the ethereum coin, then litecoin is your best bet to safe you from such high cost in fees

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back