What's new

Why you should consider investing in litecoin

Litecoin is fast and has cheaper transaction fees. However, liteocin is not gaining value like other currencies. You can check the price history. One of the earliest coins, yet the price has never reached even $1000.

Last edited:
If you are looking at finding a Coin you could use to escape the huge and high transaction fees of coins like the Bitcoin or even the ethereum coin, then litecoin is your best bet to safe you from such high cost in fees
You are absolutely right @Kelly5, although it is the only one I use for exchange and there are so many other suggestions, I prefer to stick with litecoin, as the results I have had are satisfactory to me.

That's one of the reasons it's good for me to exchange other cryptocurrencies to litecoin, when I need to withdraw to my local FIAT using my local exchange. But not to invest, as unfortunately I'm not seeing growth potential. Unfortunately litecoin suffered various drops this year.

Actually, it's not only Litecoin that suffered serious drops during this year but all the other cryptocurrency as well with what we experiencing right now it's just that things are getting back to normal which everyone is happy about.

Last edited:
Apart from the fact that Litecoin cryptocurrency helps you to make cheaper transactions between cryptocurrency exchanges, the Litecoin is also a cryptocurrency you would want to look into because of it's potential in the future

There have been rumours pedaling on some social media sites that a popular US-based e-commerce store was hoping to adopt the cryptocurrency as a means of payment.

Apart from the fact that Litecoin cryptocurrency helps you to make cheaper transactions between cryptocurrency exchanges, the Litecoin is also a cryptocurrency you would want to look into because of it's potential in the future
Today I was reading about the potential of Litecoin in the future, although the truth is that the future is unpredictable, it is true that this cryptocurrency is one of the most known and stable.

In my opinion, if you want to benefit from crypto currency investment, forget about litecoin, invest in something else, Bitcoin Cash, Solana, or even ADA. Litecoins is not gaining value.

Thanks for this advice. Even last year June, litecoin was very low compared to where it is now and so many of us was doubting if it will at all attain this height.
The investment in Litecoin must be long term, although it has improved considerably, when it goes down it is difficult for it to go up again, so it is not profitable in the short term. I have a small capital with this cryptocurrency and I have made profits.

With the Litecoin, your transaction fees for sending other cryptocurrencies out of your wallet is hakved by morethan fifty percent in cost. Also Litecoin is a cryptocurrency that has a lot of potential too for the future

You see, Litecoin peaked on Sunday 5th September, reaching a value of $ 230, but this was only for one day!
After that, I see, it has stabilized at around $ 160.
I would say it, a fairly stable crypto.
Are you agree with me?

Litecoin is one of the fast rising altcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business right now. It has the capacity to surge pass $500 before the end of this year. We all see how Bitcoin and Ethereum is rising and the rise in this two coin is pumping the other coin very close to them in price. So for me litecoin is a good investment.

I know Litecoin to be a trusted cryptocurrency and has existed for a very long time but the interest for me to invest in the coin is not there because of its slow movement. I don't know why the coin is so slow.

Litecoin is probably one of the most trusted cryptocurrencies because it has been in existence for a while. It is actually good for investors that have good amount of capital because the price is easily predictable.

Litecoin has been around for a very long time and I do not think they are even going to be declining soon. They have very low transaction fees but then so are others.

Litecoin is a great cryptocurrency but you are not going to be making any life-changing money from it if you are going to continue. You should be looking at coins that have a lower market.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back