What's new

why pollution is dangerous for our health ?

why pollution is dangerous for our health?
They can increase the risk of heart and respiratory diseases, as well as lung cancer. Ozone is a major factor in causing asthma (or making it worse), and nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide can also cause asthma, bronchial symptoms, lung inflammation and reduced lung function.Oct

Pollution is actually a very contaminating substance in our system as they can alter the pH of our body systems. They can even cause cancer as I have read in a study that I have read in the past.

Air pollution can be harmful to a person's health. It may cause respiratory and cardiovascular conditions. A person can reduce the likelihood of health

pollution is the direct or indirectly alteration of the physical terminal or radiactive properties on such a way to secure hazards (spp)species.briefly pollution is the introduction of harmful substances in to the environment.it affect our well being and shortened out life span.

Pollution can cause diseases for human being and we have different types of pollution which are water, air etc. Water pollution can cause infection in human health.

When pollution occurs in the air, there are lot of dangerous microorganisms which we inhale and they can have serious effects on our lungs. And this can degenerate our health in general.

Last edited:
I
Pollution can cause diseases for human being and we have different types of pollution which are water, air etc. Water pollution can cause infection in human health.
That's true. Pollution brings a lot of damages and diseases to the human body.it also weakens the humune system of the body and make it easier for any disease to get into our bodies.

Pollution causes many human beings to contact diseases and it can lead to death if not prevented. Smoke is an example of air pollution which can cause difficult in breathing and all the likes

Pollution has caused or results into damages and diseases to people, pollution like air, water, noise and others are dangerous or lead to some diseases like cancer, asthma and many others

Pollution can lead to the health of human being if care is not taken. It's a thing that needs to be handled with iron hand. Pollution causes diseases and damages to human health

pollution is the direct or indirectly alteration of the physical terminal or radiactive properties on such a way to secure hazards (spp)species.briefly pollution is the introduction of harmful substances in to the environment.it affect our well being and shortened out life span.
There are a lot of health implications involve when one is exposed to the harsh condition air pollution,one can contact respriratory health condition when the exposure is becoming too long.

Pollution brings about microorganism into the atmosphere. These microorganisms are capable of affecting our lungs negatively and cause series of health issues like coughing.

Pollution brings about microorganism into the atmosphere. These microorganisms are capable of affecting our lungs negatively and cause series of health issues like coughing.
That microorganisms are infectious and dangerous to human health and their environment. This is why human being needs to be hygienic always and preventive.

That microorganisms are infectious and dangerous to human health and their environment. This is why human being needs to be hygienic always and preventive.
You are very right in this aspect. Anytime I discover that there is atmospheric fog outside I will make sure to put on my nose mask. It is good to always remain hygienic it most of the time.

Pollution is very dangerous to one's health. Water pollution causes diseases like diarrhea, cholera. Air pollution causes respiratory diseases and pollutes the air we breathe in.

There are a lot of health implications involve when one is exposed to the harsh condition air pollution,one can contact respriratory health condition when the exposure is becoming too long.
That's very true. That's one of the disadvantage of pollution, it causes respiratory damages. It also leads to difficulty in breathing. Pollution is very dangerous to human.

That's very true. That's one of the disadvantage of pollution, it causes respiratory damages. It also leads to difficulty in breathing. Pollution is very dangerous to human.
I could remember in 2016,when we were doing a campaign on the disadvantage of using carbon emmited source of light such as candle and the local lamp,we discovered that some lifestyle and ignorant way of living can cause serious respiratory damage to the lungs as a result of long exposure of these fumes in the homes.

You already know that pollution is the release of harmful toxic substances into the environment. So of course something as harmful and toxic is bound to affect human health. For instance, the exhaust from engines can cause breathing problems, aquatic poisoning which would also, in turn, affect human health and the list goes on.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back