What's new

Why is the value of coaches much lower than that of players?

sofiko

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jul 10, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I always wondered why the cost of coaches is much less than players, because the coach is the person without whom the team cannot function and only they can create the team structure, but even if the coach is very cool, he will never cost too much and in my opinion it is not deserved

Coaches are simply not in the front and, even though they plan stuff, they don't do any playing. I mean, that explanation is reasonable enough and I do think they are of the same value, but if they didn't get the same attention, it wouldn't bother me.

I always wondered why the cost of coaches is much less than players, because the coach is the person without whom the team cannot function and only they can create the team structure, but even if the coach is very cool, he will never cost too much and in my opinion it is not deserved
simply because being in the second line and not on the field of play makes you less acclaimed by the fans and therefore you generate less money for the club, I think that is why, in the end, as in any business, you charge what you generate. , that's the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back