What's new

Why is the owner of Bitcoin anonymous?

The autonomous power of Bitcoin gives you authority over your transaction and no one will be able to tamper with it and that is what the government does not want. It may be the reason for the anonymity.
The Bitcoin is a very powerful instrument and a lot of features that it possessed will make it very difficult for the founder to show themselves. Because it has a lot of features that is against the government policies.

probably he/she is doing it for a reason best known to him/her. and i also believe there are something the person wants to unfold with time and is leaving for a mystery for the time being, but with time we would definitely know.

The owner of bitcoin is anonymous because he or she does not want to have the regulatory agencies going after them .

We all know how the government hates decentralised processes.

This might perhaps be true. There are few people that did great things and simply want to just stay under the radar.
I personally know about few in the music and trading industry. He might be one I suppose.

The owner of bitcoin is anonymous because he or she does not want to have the regulatory agencies going after them .

We all know how the government hates decentralised processes.
The regulatory agency going after him might not happen. Although we cannot tell but do you really think they might accuse me of inventing a technology that increases the rate of fraudulent activities on the internet ?

I think the creator of bitcoin perfectly knew how the new-age currency is gong to threaten traditional finance and how the currency will change the world financially, and he did not want to be in any kind of trouble.

I think the creator of bitcoin perfectly knew how the new-age currency is gong to threaten traditional finance and how the currency will change the world financially, and he did not want to be in any kind of trouble.

This was exactly what I thought as well. He knows very well that the government will come for his head. Any kind of illegal transaction carried out in arms and drugs where the payment is done through cryptocurrency, he will be held responsible. The government will throw him in the deepest black hole off site they can find.

This was exactly what I thought as well. He knows very well that the government will come for his head. Any kind of illegal transaction carried out in arms and drugs where the payment is done through cryptocurrency, he will be held responsible. The government will throw him in the deepest black hole off site they can find.
Well, Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared after that Julian Assange, that is, the creator of Wikileaks was interested in Bitcoin as a method to finance himself since they closed access to PayPal and he had no options, Satoshi knew that this would make the authorities go for Bitcoin and therefore for him, but I think there is also a possibility that Satoshi today is dead.

Well, Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared after that Julian Assange, that is, the creator of Wikileaks was interested in Bitcoin as a method to finance himself since they closed access to PayPal and he had no options, Satoshi knew that this would make the authorities go for Bitcoin and therefore for him, but I think there is also a possibility that Satoshi today is dead.

There are so many facts that supports Satoshi Nakamoto likely being dead. Since he disappeared, no one have heard anything from him apart from his last two messages in a Bitcoin community that he uses called Bitcointalk.org. Also, his riches have never been spent till today. How can someone be alive and not spend his own money?

There are so many facts that supports Satoshi Nakamoto likely being dead. Since he disappeared, no one has heard anything from him apart from his last two messages in a Bitcoin community that he uses called Bitcointalk.org. Also, his riches have never been spent till today. How can someone be alive and not spend his own money?
Yes, that's too strange, his fortune came to be among the 100 largest in the Forbes list if I remember correctly during the bull run, and not spending a single dollar of it, is very strange, also with the acceptance that Bitcoin has today, I do not think that if Satoshi came to light and showed that it is him, I don't think anyone would attempt on his life, as it would be too suspicious, but who knows.

Yes, that's too strange, his fortune came to be among the 100 largest in the Forbes list if I remember correctly during the bull run, and not spending a single dollar of it, is very strange, also with the acceptance that Bitcoin has today, I do not think that if Satoshi came to light and showed that it is him, I don't think anyone would attempt on his life, as it would be too suspicious, but who knows.

Seriously, I have questioned Satoshi Nakamoto disappearance for years but still can't make up a very justifiable reason why he decided to run because that's how I see it. He didn't commit any crime because if cryptocurrency was a crime, anyone that's using it should be arrested and locked up but that's never the case.

Seriously, I have questioned Satoshi Nakamoto disappearance for years but still can't make up a very justifiable reason why he decided to run because that's how I see it. He didn't commit any crime because if cryptocurrency was a crime, anyone that's using it should be arrested and locked up but that's never the case.
That's true, although there was a time when people who used cryptocurrencies were seen as criminals, but well that's a thing of the past and today they have wide use and are far from being "criminals' money" but well Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto knew something more than we didn't.

That's true, although there was a time when people who used cryptocurrencies were seen as criminals, but well that's a thing of the past and today they have wide use and are far from being "criminals' money" but well Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto knew something more than we didn't.

Exactly! When governments use cryptocurrencies for their own businesses just like Russia do accept it for the payment of their gas, who will not arrest another person that makes use of it? PayPal now have a stable coin in cryptocurrency, dollar have it's own. There's definitely something Satoshi Nakamoto knew he wasn't telling us that made him run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back