Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
I was recently researching about the developer of Bitcoin and there is very minimum information on the individual on public domain. It got me thinking. Why is he choosing to remain anonymous when he could come forward and claim the credit for changing our financial futures?

I suppose he doesn’t want to be responsible for creating a decentralised blockchain that the government has no control over, and criminals often use for illegal activities.

What do you think?

I really feel this is a conscious move as the original intentions for Bitcoin was to make another alternative for the fiat currency abd to make it as decentralized as possible it doesn't need to be tied to anyone.

This is a particular thing that I still do not understand why they had to do that decision up to today. Somebody who has created something mind-blowing like this is not supposed to go anonymous and I am beginning to believe that he is dead.

The original creator of the Bitcoin is anonymous but we have heard that the man is Elon Musk. This was on Twitter but we don't know the legitimacy of the news.

This anonymity has made this coin keep it's head above waters and allow people trust them completely because he seems to have everything figured out when it comes to running affairs that concerns Bitcoin.

To be sincere if not now I have never told of knowing who created Bitcoin. So for now I do not even know wether the creator of Bitcoin is known or anonymous but all I know is that Bitcoin is very popular.

The original creator of the Bitcoin is anonymous but we have heard that the man is Elon Musk. This was on Twitter but we don't know the legitimacy of the news.
I don't know if he would have had time to do something like this. When did Bitcoin start? 2007? I know he sold Paypal in the early 00's. Most of his focus switched to electric cars after that.

I don't know if he would have had time to do something like this. When did Bitcoin start? 2007? I know he sold Paypal in the early 00's. Most of his focus switched to electric cars after that.
It was just a speculation but no one knew if it is truly the correct impression but we are sceptical of the fact that all fact is pointing to Elon musk as the true creator of Bitcoin.

It was just a speculation but no one knew if it is truly the correct impression but we are sceptical of the fact that all fact is pointing to Elon musk as the true creator of Bitcoin.
I am sure he could have played a role in it. He seems to be a jack of all trades when it comes to technology. I would not be surprised if he played some role in it but I have doubts he is the main creator. I have a feeling it was a group of people who brought this forward.

This is very true I've not had any vivid information concerning the development and origin of Bitcoin nor it's creators, I wonder why he or the group should choose to remain anonymous.

I always believes bitcion founder not a single person its a team work, and they knows very well they created currency totally works against their own country currency, maybe they have a danger from there government, that's why they are not reveal their identity,
I think 20 or 25 years back governments really strict against these type innovations its just my opinion.

I was recently researching about the developer of Bitcoin and there is very minimum information on the individual on public domain. It got me thinking. Why is he choosing to remain anonymous when he could come forward and claim the credit for changing our financial futures?

I suppose he doesn’t want to be responsible for creating a decentralised blockchain that the government has no control over, and criminals often use for illegal activities.

What do you think?
Personally, i think the idea of remaining anonymous was genius. That way, people will really believe on the safety of the currency. Also, because it's a cryptocurrency, which means that its value is derived from the fact that you can't trace it back to any one person. This element of anonymity is crucial to the integrity of the currency, since it ensures that no one person has too much power over its value.

The owner of Bitcoin also wants to stay anonymous because they don't want to be sued or prosecuted for their financial dealings (which are often illegal). And they don't want people knowing how much money they have or how they got it—not because they're embarrassed or ashamed, but because then anyone who wants to rob them would know where to start looking.

In real-life situations, this means that when you buy something with Bitcoin, your identity isn't tied to what you're buying—or who's selling it—and you don't have to worry about being tracked by law enforcement agencies if you're doing something illegal with your funds.

The owner does not want to get dealt with by the government. This is due to the fact that the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have crippled the influence of government in finance sector.

Everything about bitcoin is anonymous. It's all about privacy protection. I guess he choose not to reveal himself to public and it's a good thing. There are a lot innovators like that are anonymous. And if we look at the idea behind bitcoin and what some people use it for, being anonymous is best thing for him.

It is quite evident that you lot of governments around the world are not in support of bitcoin. He knew that the technology he built was not going to be accepted initially so the best thing to do was to stay anonymous.

The decentralization feature of the Bitcoin will make the government of most so many countries to go against it. This is simply because it lacks central authority and cannot be tampered with . This is exactly why the founders or the creators of Bitcoin tend to remain anonymous. They never knew that the cryptocurrency space would grow to the extent it is now, They wouldn't have remained anonymous.

The decentralization feature of the Bitcoin will make the government of most so many countries to go against it. This is simply because it lacks central authority and cannot be tampered with . This is exactly why the founders or the creators of Bitcoin tend to remain anonymous. They never knew that the cryptocurrency space would grow to the extent it is now, They wouldn't have remained anonymous.
Everything about bitcoin is anonymous so, I guess that's why the owner decided to remain anonymous. I don't think he has choose to hide his identity just to escape from wrath of law of some countries.

Everything about bitcoin is anonymous so, I guess that's why the owner decided to remain anonymous. I don't think he has choose to hide his identity just to escape from wrath of law of some countries.
The nature of the design of all cryptocurrencies is to carry out private transactions without the influence of the government but I believed that they may be afraid of the actions that may ensue as a result of the creation of a project and that is why they remained anonymous but later a lot of cryptocurrencies spring up and the founder started showing themselves.

The nature of the design of all cryptocurrencies is to carry out private transactions without the influence of the government but I believed that they may be afraid of the actions that may ensue as a result of the creation of a project and that is why they remained anonymous but later a lot of cryptocurrencies spring up and the founder started showing themselves.
The autonomous power that is on cryptocurrencies made it so difficult for government to control it and that is why the founders of Bitcoin made it anonymous because they never wanted to be haunted by the government.

The autonomous power that is on cryptocurrencies made it so difficult for government to control it and that is why the founders of Bitcoin made it anonymous because they never wanted to be haunted by the government.
The autonomous power of Bitcoin gives you authority over your transaction and no one will be able to tamper with it and that is what the government does not want. It may be the reason for the anonymity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back