Why is crime rate increasing.

stan358

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Violent crime recently has been increasing in the United States of America and every other part of the world.
What are the possible causes of crime in the society.
Many people could attribute it drugs and poverty, lack of jobs for the growing population.
In your own opinions, why are crime rate rising in the world..

In India, rape cases are increasing a lot. Because not all the victims report it to the police. They stay shut thinking about what the society would say and no one would want them and they would bring shame to their family. It's sad because this gives more confidence to the criminals.

Do you have a link for this info? I would like to take a look. I believe we are in a time where gun violence is at an all time high. I mean there is a mass shooting almost weekly now, if not sometimes daily. It's gotten bad. On top of that, police brutality, school shootings and more are starting to spring up. And with talks of banning guns, I can see that resulting in more shootings.

I think the main reasons are poverty, drugs, and mental health in the end. I think the focus should be more on mental health and how we can help that. Poverty, jobs, drugs and more can push people to do bad things, but I think mental health is the key factor in stopping this. But it also would help if there was more affordable housing, more support from the government and more.

In India, rape cases are increasing a lot. Because not all the victims report it to the police. They stay shut thinking about what the society would say and no one would want them and they would bring shame to their family. It's sad because this gives more confidence to the criminals.
I agree with this person. A big problem is shame and/or fear and bullies can operate in this situation, knowing they are untouchable. Well, I think people got to get to the point where they don't care. Family ties and all that stuff are not more important than justice.

Last edited:
The increase in violent crime is undoubtedly a concerning trend, not just in the United States but globally. Pinpointing the exact reasons behind this surge is complex and multifaceted. While factors like drug abuse, poverty, and unemployment undoubtedly play a role, it's essential to delve deeper into the societal, economic, and psychological aspects contributing to this phenomenon.

So many factors are contributors to increase in crime rate. Unemployment, illiteracy, selfishness, name them. I guess all we do is impact our environ positively as it will go a long way.

The increase in crime rates is indeed a complex issue with multiple factors at play. While some may attribute it to drugs, poverty, and lack of job opportunities, the root causes are often interconnected and vary across different communities.
One possible contributing factor is the relationship between substance abuse and crime. Substance abuse can lead to impaired judgment and behavior, increasing the likelihood of engaging in criminal activities.
For individuals struggling with substance abuse and its connection to crime, seeking help from a rehab program like those offered at Virtue Recovery Chandler can be a crucial step towards recovery and reducing the likelihood of future criminal behavior.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back