What's new

Why infrastructure is important for real estate development?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Infrastructure is a very important thing when it comes to improving the economy of a country. However, a country's infrastructure is also connected to the real estate industry as well. Countries with better infrastructure have highly valued properties. So, what are your thoughts about this?

For a property to be valuable and find buyers, it should have road access, as well as electricity, internet, and water access. Depending on the country's law these infrastructures will be built by the government or the private sector. Infrastructure is closely related to the development of real estate industry.

I find this to still be true in my country (land with no utilities is worth less), although there is a backlash movement that favors "off-grid" properties.

These movements include the Earthship movement based out of New Mexico and a series of people who enjoy building off-grid cabins in the remote parts of Alaska. This means that areas with less building code regulations in my country and no utilities could be more valuable than land in cities with little to no utilities and infrastructure. However, I'm not sure those movements are big enough to affect the market just yet. It's something to keep in mind for long-term investment planning though.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back