Why i didn't get my biznotes??

Urooj

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 29, 2021
USD
$3.5000USD
Biznotes
I comment on different posts but i didn't get any biznote form these comments ...can anyone tells me what's wrong???????

Your account has not been verified. You must verify your account before you can earn biznotes. Please look at the announcements forum for guidance on how to become verified.

Your account has not been verified. You must verify your account before you can earn biznotes. Please look at the announcements forum for guidance on how to become verified.
I get the mail that was about my account verification when i get the mail about verification I'll open my account but my profile still is unverified why????

I get the mail that was about my account verification when i get the mail about verification I'll open my account but my profile still is unverified why????
Did you send it via email or by PM? If by email, which email did you send it to?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I comment on different posts but i didn't get any biznote form these comments ...can anyone tells me what's wrong???????

Hi there, which email did you send the documents to? Or, did you upload them using the secure form? I can't find anything in our secure storage for ID documents. Would you mind uploading the information using our secure form?
If you could please check @Joshua Farrell's message and respond here for further assistance to avoid confusion.

I send my documents via email and get the answer of that email which tells my account is verified
Which email did you send it to? That was one part of the question. :)

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back