What's new

Why do you like programming?

Yes, i really love programming, designing websites, making mobile phone apps lime android apps. That's the kind of skill i just love, and it will be possible out when i learn a programming skill.

One thing I will always say out to people in here is that never go into something you don't have passion for all because people are doing it you also want to do it,I guess at the end you will just get bored like you said in your post.
Why do you like programming? I am learning to program but feel bored sometimes, so really wonder what is your reason for your interest in programming?

Making a program is a challenge but learning is very challenging. When I was a programmer trainee there was a time that I thought I would not learn because the lessons were confusing. But when I started doing hands on test programs everything was absorbed and it was smooth sailing from then on.

Programming can be fun and very tiring sometimes to be honest. I like to program because I want to create different programs that will be able to solve some problems that we encounter in our day to day life.

If programming isn't a passion and more like a means to an end then there are bound to be problems because it's not easy and take a consistency and lots of efforts too so make sure it's something one is passionate about prior

Programming is usually enjoyed by creative people - there's this joy that's welling up or feeling of satisfaction shall I say when you create something new. It's so indescribable.
It gives an avenue to show your creative abilities.

If I had knowledge and skills in programming, I would have built my own bockchain platforms as well as a crypto company. Sadly, I do not have any skills and I do not have time to learn.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back