Why do you like programming?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Why do you like programming? I am learning to program but feel bored sometimes, so really wonder what is your reason for your interest in programming?

Why do you like programming? I am learning to program but feel bored sometimes, so really wonder what is your reason for your interest in programming?
Yeah I really love programming and I wish to venture full-time into coding anytime soon

Why do I love programming?
Programs are sets of instructions that tells computer what to do and how to do them, I love programming because it is logical, it involves creativity, it's inspirational and programming as a career is a web paid profession

Because it simply gives you the ability to create anything you want, including scripts that facilitate your daily usage of computer and can't be found on internet, which means you can turn your ideas into real programs, which is good!

Programming can be fun and very tiring sometimes to be honest. I like to program because I want to create different programs that will be able to solve some problems that we encounter in our day to day life.

I love it because of it endless program applications, you wish for something and programming can make it possible. It build your problem solving skill which increases your your creativity,

Somethings come easy for some people. Others don't. Its a worthy profession, you bet. Will it be around for the next decade?
I can tell you for the next century and that's why I love it!!!
Post automatically merged:

Somethings come easy for some people. Others don't. Its a worthy profession, you bet. Will it be around for the next decade?
I can tell you for the next century and that's why I love it!!!

Because it simply gives you the ability to create anything you want, including scripts that facilitate your daily usage of computer and can't be found on internet, which means you can turn your ideas into real programs, which is good!
You are right, programming skills is needful in creation of solution to solve problems using our computer system, as we know that computer system as replaced many manual efforts if solving tasks in various sectors, programming is the tool to deploy solutions needed

1.The sheer joy of making things.
2.The pleasure of making things that are useful to other people.
3.The fascination of fashioning complex puzzle-like objects of interlocking moving parts, and watching them work in subtle cycles, playing out the consequences of principles built in from the beginning.

For the past few years I have been learning programming on my own free time, I have been trying to learn it online via YouTube videos, programming is not really easy, I must confess that all these years I have been learning I haven't understood one thing. I'm still lost, maybe when I have gotten a mentor that would be closer to me and teaching me live I could be able to learn.

Sincerely, programming and coding is very boring to me and that's what's still discouraging me from learning all those stuff. But I heard there is a short cut method to create a website with the content management system process. For example if you buy a hosting package you can just install WordPress to design your website with plugins and that's all

What is the programming?
Programming is the computer language . i m learn of the computer programming language .
Programming creation of the different skill of the programming of the create method of the websites language for the handle of the system managment of the process .

I have always fancied programming because it helps to solve practical problems. I hope to start my own journey on programming too.
Post automatically merged:

I have always fancied programming because it helps to solve practical problems. With programming, one can create apps or projects that can solve a wide variety of of environmental problems. This is the most exciting thing to me as I can create change to those around me. I hope to start my own journey on programming too.

I understand the feeling of boredom when it comes to learning programming, once I begin to get bored I unwind, do something else and come back to it, as for your question, I just wanted to have an extra skill and also be able to earn from it.

I like programming because you can create websites, software and mobile apps. You can maximize your earning potential through programming skills. However, I was not always like this. My interest in programming is recent.

Being a genius in Programming is the dream of many people. After all, it isn't easy to learn to means that Not everyone can learn it because it needs some skills and is profitable more than anything else.

If I am going to be completely honest with you, I am only going into the programming field because of passion for tech and because of the money involved in it.

I love programming because of what I can achieve with it. A programmer can program the biggest technology in the world a programmer can program or robot that can mimic every human behaviour and attitude so due to all these possibilities that programmers can do makes me to like it.

I am not in programming yet, I would like to learn the skills because this will add specialized skills to my freelance portfolio and I will be able to earn more.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back