What's new

Why do stock experts often hold stock seminars?

Stock seminars are a way to reach out to more people who may or may not be interested in the stock market. They need it to arouse awareness and sugarcoat the market. The seminars are geared towards bending the will of people towards stock trading and giving them the barest knowledge they need to plunge their money into it. Of course after the novices lose some of their money they seek stock experts who promise them gains in a bid to recover their loss. And stock experts make their money from trading on behalf of the novices.

They're actually teaching how to trade stocks - same way people pay to have crypto knowledge. What's basically taught is how to identify stocks that'll be profitable in the end; identifying bullish and bearish runs. Same way people are being told to buy the dip. It's a market and there are always experts

I think they are out to share knowledge and learn from one another. No one is a fountain of knowledge, just like forex, you keep learning.

They simply wants to offer their awedkme tips to.beginners, and those who needs mentorship to.understand how the market works with stocks and shares.

There are many reason why they holds seminars first to let people know about, second to share their experience on the stock market and many more reason.

Some of them organise to teach and also learn while some organise to sell what the got in them especially if the paid money to learn too

They are using that avenue to get more subscribers to their youtube channel, and promote their expertise. At same time enlighten people more about how to trade, store, buy and sell stocks at the right time.
You are actually correct because the truth of the matter is that in as much as they are saying that they are teaching people how to get into stock trading but in essence what they are looking for is some sort of a networking business where they will get subscribers.

I think stock expert hold seminar due to lack of knowledge in the public so many souls need financial literacy and audience to clear fear, doubt and add value and knowledge

The seminars is meant to sensitize the shareholders inorder on the latest happenings. The updates on the stock market must be dished out by the broker . It is very important.

Iwould say that one of the reason why we usually see most of the expart in the industry of stock and shares is that they want to share their knowledge about the markrt,and they can also use that means to promote their products.

Holding onto a stock effectively starts a long position in a share for the investor.
Quarterly dividends and potential price growth over time are benefits for stockholders who hold a stock for a long time.
Just not expected to outperform other comparable equities, in our opinion.

We often see a group of stock trading experts holding seminars, do they go through stock seminars just to promote stocks that are not selling well, or do they really want to share their knowledge, What do you think?
Seminars are organized in order for experts on the stock market to share information on how to invest and where to invest for greater profits. It is important to not necessarily take their advice on face value, but to make your financial decisions.

From the little knowledge I had I beleive that seminar are hold to ensure that people are aware of what service and product which the seminar is been held,so I think stock seminar will enligten and create awareness for people who are willing to venture into that feild of investment

Actually seminars serves different purposes and they are hold for different reasons these helped individuals or investors to remain them of some certain strategies in business and also help them with new investment information.

Well I often see a group of stock trading experts holding seminars, do they go through stock seminars just to promote stocks that are not selling well, or do they really want to share their knowledge, What do you think?

Stock experts do hold a seminar regularly to enlighten stake holders about a particular change in stock market and keep them up to date about recent activities and the whole stock market

We often see a group of stock trading experts holding seminars, do they go through stock seminars just to promote stocks that are not selling well, or do they really want to share their knowledge, What do you think?
I think the reason is to sell their shares that has prospect,because once the investor buy into the share they will have their own commission as well and then they can become the brooker to that investor.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back