What's new

Why are people taking Dogecoin seriously?

This is because celebrities are endorsing it. Normally dogecoin was invented as a joke cryptocurrency, but a certain man took it up to invest in it and admonished others to do so as well.

I generally do not like this cryptocurrency since it is excessively inflationary, I think all this is due to a certain hype that Elon Musk has given for example and it is also an old cryptocurrency since the end of 2013, which gives it some credibility.

Recent development around the dogecoin has made many people to love the coin because it is backed by Elon Musk which will make it spike significantly in the future.

The only reason that people are taking dogecoin seriously is how it's journey has been steady growing even when it started like a joke. This is the year people are expecting dogecoin to blow up.

Any individual who is investigating digital currency should realize that Dogecoin is a Memecoin and was produced for humor and to be carefree. It was never expected for genuine use; truth be told that is the thing that gives the coin it's force. Since the coin is based around a meme it has pulled in many individuals on Reddit. The Dogecoin community has generally been known for their humor, their liberality and their feeling of fun. This is the thing that gives the coin it's force. It's likewise the coin's shortcoming.

So this sudden craze about a MemeCoin is what I don't understand, anyone have any explanation?
I get a lot of people are taking it seriously because of the influence of Elon Musk and he also made the coin is profile picture on Twitter a few days ago

I get a lot of people are taking it seriously because of the influence of Elon Musk and he also made the coin is profile picture on Twitter a few days ago
That's true! so many people always want to fall in love with Dogecoin because it gained a lot of support from Elon Musk and Elon is a force to reckon with in the cryptocurrency space.

That's true! so many people always want to fall in love with Dogecoin because it gained a lot of support from Elon Musk and Elon is a force to reckon with in the cryptocurrency space.
I hope that the price continues to rise. At the moment, I am not investing in it. There is no enough money for me to do that but I know that the coin is going to do well.

I often invest into dogecoin even more than bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies I made quite good profit and I can say I will continue to invest because I see huge potential in it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back