What's new

Who's the best striker in the ongoing African Cup of Nations Tournament?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
We have seen so many interesting matches being played so far in the ongoing African Cup of Nations Tournament. A lot of exciting goals have been scored already with most matches recording an average 2 goals.

Who would you say is the best striker in the tournament so far?

I can't pick out a striker that has done well so far. When you look, you will realize that a lot of goals have been scored by the midfielders rather.

I can't pick out a striker that has done well so far. When you look, you will realize that a lot of goals have been scored by the midfielders rather.

Personally, I would go with Emilio Nsue of Equatorial Guinea. He already scorerd 5 goals in the ongoing African Cup of Nations tournament. He's very clinical in front of goal.

Personally, I would go with Emilio Nsue of Equatorial Guinea. He already scorerd 5 goals in the ongoing African Cup of Nations tournament. He's very clinical in front of goal.

I guess he is still the highest goal scorer in the tournament? I haven't seen a lot of strikers score goals in the tournament at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back