What's new

Who's the best goalkeeper in the ongoing African Cup of Nations Tournament?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Of all the matches I have watched so far in the ongoing African Cup of Nations Tournament, the best goalkeeper I have seen perform so well is the South African team's goalkeeper Ronwen Williams. He made a remarkable four saves in the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-final penalty shootout against Cape Verde.

Which other goalkeepers do you think is better than him in the tournament?

Ronwen Williams is likely heading to Europe after this tournament. He has shown that he can play in the post and control the box. Let's see what is next for him. He's been a great player so far.

Ronwen Williams is likely heading to Europe after this tournament. He has shown that he can play in the post and control the box. Let's see what is next for him. He's been a great player so far.

No other goalkeeper in any tournament have made 4 saves in penalty shootout before until Ronwen Williams did it in this ongoing African Cup of Nations tournament. I'm seeing being signed in Europe soon.

No other goalkeeper in any tournament have made 4 saves in penalty shootout before until Ronwen Williams did it in this ongoing African Cup of Nations tournament. I'm seeing being signed in Europe soon.

He deserves to be in Europe. He has the height and looks young as well. So, a lot for him to learn from signing for a club in Europe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back