Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Who is your favorite console mascot? Mario with Nintendo, Sonic for Sega, Kratos for PlayStation (and many others), Master Chief for Xbox and so on. Who is your favorite console mascot? Could be past and present mascots. Mascots like Crash Bandicoot, who used to be for PlayStation, no longer is as it's multiplatform. But back when the PS1 first came out, he was a semi-mascot for the company.

Who are your favorite mascots? Mine is Mario, just because I grew up with those games.

Mario, Kratos, Master Chief, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pikachu, Link, Pac-Man, Spyro the Dragon and Donkey Kong are all my favourite video games mascots. I grew up playing with all of them and never stopped loving them.

Mario, Kratos, Master Chief, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pikachu, Link, Pac-Man, Spyro the Dragon and Donkey Kong are all my favourite video games mascots. I grew up playing with all of them and never stopped loving them.
Out of all of those mascots, who would you say is your favorite? For me it would probably Mario, just because I started gaming with Super Mario and Super Mario Bros. 3.

Out of all of those mascots, who would you say is your favorite? For me it would probably Mario, just because I started gaming with Super Mario and Super Mario Bros. 3.
Pikachu is the mascot I'm going to choose as my favorite. Pokémon is my best game growing up. I've played almost if not all Pokémon games. Donkey Kong is my next favorite after Pikachu.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back