Who is a fan of GOT?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Game of Thrones is a popular fantasy fiction series that was adapted for TV and later made into Video Games. Game of Thrones is a RPG game released in 2012. The game is based on Game of Thrones Season 1. In 2014, graphic adventure game based on Game of Thrones TV series was released.

Currently, Game of Thrones game is available on iOS, Android, Windows, Playstation and Xbox platforms.

I am a fan of TV series Game of Thrones, I have watched each episodes, in every season; however, I never took interest in playing GOT games. The game has mixed reviews.

You have done well to share your thoughts here, but personally, I am not a fan of video games. But I have heard about this popular TV series. I think this information will be very useful to video game lovers. Well, it is still good that I have the knowledge about this as no knowledge is a waste. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the information you shared. But sincerely as I am now, I am not ready to use my data or any other resources I have on just ordinary fun, things here are getting tense everyday and the only thing left is to struggle to survive.

Oh my God! Game of thrones was a bomb, it was and Still is my favorite series amongst others, it had a really nice story line with a lot of plot and twist

Game of thrones was the talk of that season, everyone was talking about it. The funny thing is that I have not watched it lol. Not because I don't have access to it but simply because I don't feel like right now, maybe later though.

Am not a fan of game of throne though but I have or know so many people that do talk about it but I haven't sat to watch it before but from the way they do exclaim it I think is actually nice.

Games of throne is one of the most watched fictional movie, and it's really a cool and interesting movie though have not watched it before but people do say that it's a nice movie

I've not really played the game, but from my friends who have played it, they say it's a game to recond with in gaming world

Game of thrones will always be and epic series. But the ending season made most people to almost hate the series. Jon snow should have gotten a better ending. Becoming and antagonist at the end is not right

This is one of my best tv shows if not the best . I love all the characters especially John snow. It's a very great show and I'd love to watch it again and again

I am not a fan of game of thrones because I did not like watching the movie. The movie has some adult-rated scenes which can be detrimental to me. Although I heard good reviews about the movie I still wouldn't want to watch it

I don't even know game of thrones has a game. I've watched the film long years ago,The movie was interesting . I will try my best to download the game.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back