What's new

Who has a Mortgage - Buying a House

To access loan in the banks you need to have a very good credit score this is exactly what we prepare the bank to giving you a loan. Your credit score must be convincing enough to get a good loan.
The yardstick to getting loan is dependent on the credit score and if you have maintained a very high credit score, the probability of getting a very good loan is high. If it is otherwise, the chances of getting a loan will be slim.

The yardstick to getting loan is dependent on the credit score and if you have maintained a very high credit score, the probability of getting a very good loan is high. If it is otherwise, the chances of getting a loan will be slim.
Your credit score will go a long way to determining whether you'll be given the loan or not and that is why it is highly necessary to maintain a high credit score ratings so that you would have access to better ones in the future.

Your credit score will go a long way to determining whether you'll be given the loan or not and that is why it is highly necessary to maintain a high credit score ratings so that you would have access to better ones in the future.
Credit score is highly important in determining whether you get a loan or not and that is why the financial system has put in in place a credit score ratings for individuals.

Credit score is highly important in determining whether you get a loan or not and that is why the financial system has put in in place a credit score ratings for individuals.
The credit score is what the banks and the loan merchant are using give loans to anybody that wants to take a loan.
It is proper to maintain a good credit score if you really want to obtain a good loan.

The credit score is what the banks and the loan merchant are using give loans to anybody that wants to take a loan.
It is proper to maintain a good credit score if you really want to obtain a good loan.
The credit score is yardstick receiving loans from the bank and if you don't have a good credit score , is going to affect your credit ratings and you would you wouldn't be able to collect loans from financial institutions.

The credit score is yardstick receiving loans from the bank and if you don't have a good credit score , is going to affect your credit ratings and you would you wouldn't be able to collect loans from financial institutions.
The truth be told, the high inflation rate will make it extremely difficult to make repayment of loan normally without flouting and that is exactly what will jeopardize the credit score ratings.

Mortgage can be best done when you are working as a salary earner , you can buy a house on mortgage and be paying monthly out of your salary So that it will be easier for youto pay back

Who has a loan (mortgage) on their house or apartment? What is the term on the mortgage and interest rate? Are you keeping up with overpayments, and on track to pay it by the end of the loan duration? In the cost of Living Crisis, a lot of people are struggling to rent, let alone buy a house. Banks are reluctant to give loans to people in this day and age.
I could remember a friend whos parent worked in the public sector,they worked for the government and part of what they are to benefit is to be paying instalmentally for the house thy occupy.They deduct it from the salary.

Well honestly speaking I think Mortgages are no longer as attractive as they were in the past. Not only are banks reluctant to give them but users are also begining to avoid them because of rising inflation rates and costs. I'll rather get a loan from somewhere else than a bank this period.

The house that we are currently living in is a mortgage for about 30 years that was being given to us by the bank. The payment structure and the terms and conditions is pretty complex but I think it is a good deal.

No I don't really own a house at the moment, bit I don't think it will be a good idea to take a loan in other to get yourself a house, if you are hard working you can have the money to get yourself a house.

Right now, I'm residing in my parents' home. I do have plans to leave in a few years. But I don't intend to take out a loan to buy a property. The likelihood is that I would like to rent a home, and this is what many individuals in my area choose to do after they leave their parents' home.

Really alot of individuals have been living in a leased house in some cases not since they dont have where to remain but they are attempting to maintain a strategic distance from a few family challenges that will makes them to take off there parent house.

For someone who earns a wage each month, getting a mortgage may be an intriguing idea.
The mortgage can then be paid with a fixed portion of the income since it is a recurring expense.

I have not been able to have a house of my own , though i am living in a rented apartment , I prefer building my own house with my own money rather than living in a mortgaged house .

Compared to before, mortgages are no longer as appealing.
Users are starting to shun them due to rising inflation rates and costs, and banks are reluctant to issue them.
This time around, I'd rather acquire a loan from someone else than a bank.

I do not plan to take a loan in order to get a house. The chances are that I would rather rent a house and this is what many people do in here who move out of their parents house

Right now, I'm residing in my parents' home. I do have plans to leave in a few years. But I don't intend to take out a loan to buy a property. The likelihood is that I would like to rent a home, and this is what many individuals in my area choose to do after they leave their parents' home.
I moved out of my parents house long time ago and I am residing in another state , the price of a flat for rentage yearly is not easy , so i prefer getting a mortgage and paying back monthly to secure my house .

I don't have a house, I live in a rented apartment. I have been thinking to get a house long for a long time but I am yet to save enough money for the down payment. I also do not have a stable income and I am worried if I get a loan, I might not be able to pay loan installments on time.

I currently don't own my own house, but I do plan to one day. I don't know if I would ever take out a mortgage on my house. Isn't that a big risk? Like if you can't pay it back, you could lose your house. So I've never been too into that side of owning houses.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back