Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Who has a loan (mortgage) on their house or apartment? What is the term on the mortgage and interest rate? Are you keeping up with overpayments, and on track to pay it by the end of the loan duration? In the cost of Living Crisis, a lot of people are struggling to rent, let alone buy a house. Banks are reluctant to give loans to people in this day and age.

I am currently living in my parents house right now. I do plan to move out within a few years. However, I do not plan to take a loan in order to get a house. The chances are that I would rather rent a house and this is what many people do in here who move out of their parents house.

Mortgages are no longer as attractive as they were in the past. Not only are banks reluctant to give them but users are also begining to avoid them because of rising inflation rates and costs. I'll rather get a loan from somewhere else than a bank this period.

I am currently living in my parents house right now. I do plan to move out within a few years. However, I do not plan to take a loan in order to get a house. The chances are that I would rather rent a house and this is what many people do in here who move out of their parents house.
Mortgage might be an appealing prospect for someone with a monthly salary. He or she can then be paying a certain percentage from the income to the mortgage since it is regular.

Mortgage might be an appealing prospect for someone with a monthly salary. He or she can then be paying a certain percentage from the income to the mortgage since it is regular.

I have always avoided loans because I am always reluctant to seek loans and loans are something that I never like. This is why I prefer personal financing over loans.

I've always tried to avoid such situation because it doesn't look attractive anymore. I've known a couple of people who have suffered as a result of this type of loan thereby losing their house at the end of it all so on my part is a no to mortgage, since I'm into business and not on monthly payment which might make it easier to pay back everything in a bit.

Getting loans from banks to solve an housing issue is not highly recommended due to its risk of heavy taxation, roll over of loans and increased payment task if there are not settled on time.

I have always avoided loans because I am always reluctant to seek loans and loans are something that I never like. This is why I prefer personal financing over loans.
This is very true. However, personal financing also has it's own disadvantage. It can be very slow most times depending on the rate of your savings but it's still better than borrowing.

I have been trying to buy a home for 2 years now. My wife and I are currently renting a house and the rent has gone up another $100 a month this year. It will be far cheaper to own but I am struggling to find a home in our price range in a good area. There doesn't seem to be any!

Actually to a greater extent I can't advise anyone on the issue of mortgage for a house because it's highly risky to some extent you will be overwhelmed with over payment or deductions from your salaries.

I don't think bank can stop giving house loan to people. What they are doing now is proper verification of an individual that apply for the loan. They rejected a lot of application these days. Mortgage is good way to get a house.

You're right about this. Most young people who live here also prefer to rent a house that they'll be staying in after leaving their parents house than to build a new one as it's not easy.

You're right about this. Most young people who live here also prefer to rent a house that they'll be staying in after leaving their parents house than to build a new one as it's not easy.

Well, renting a house is never an easy thing to do. The main problem is that inflation is also making it harder to rent residential places. People are paying more rent than ever.

I do not have a mortgage for a house right now but then I have a cousin who collected a mortgage for 30 years period From the mortgage development Bank. I believe that if you ever let it overall it is a good deal.

Actually alot of people have been living in a rented house sometimes not because they dont have where to stay but they are trying to avoid some family challenges that will makes them to leave there parent house.

Home mortgages are no longer as common as it used to be. People hardly build houses or own houses anymore because of how difficult things are these days. Banks target people with properties like cars, or even salary earners for mortgages these days.

Montag In respect for house is really good sometimes and it depends on the work you do. the money may be removed from your monthly allowance and it won't be a much burden for you to pay without realizing the stress.

banks are definitely not giving out loans these days for reasons best known to them which i believe it is not fair at all considering the adverse effect covid 19 had on almost everyone and to think that the banks are behaving this way is very bad.

Don't even bother going to bank for a loan, they have a way of checking on your features and even your credit score. They won't approve any loan for you. Rent is very hard here and you can spend half your salary on only rent

Don't even bother going to bank for a loan, they have a way of checking on your features and even your credit score. They won't approve any loan for you. Rent is very hard here and you can spend half your salary on only rent
To access loan in the banks you need to have a very good credit score this is exactly what we prepare the bank to giving you a loan. Your credit score must be convincing enough to get a good loan.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back