Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I have been wondering who gets all the coins that loses from those who keeps their cryptocurrency in their wallet as the coins dips. A friend of mine told me that it's the exchangers and the cryptocurrency project owners but I would like to know more.

How gains in the dip are experts because they aren't using crypto currency by the feeling they made their own states and strategy before accomplishing any buy or sell action and avoid false news spread on the internet.

It seems the topic is misconstrued. No one will get the coin lost during the dip because the value of cryptocurrency is determined by the demand-supply dynamics.

The person that will gain during the deep would be the one who bought the cryptocurrency but the price is down and that is the logic.

let's say I have 1 BTCV that I bought for $20k, when the value goes down to $16K, I will lose $4k, but who gets that $4k? This is simple, when the market dips, it is the fiat value you lose, your crypto asset will remain the same.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back