Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
Who noticed the new border adds a touch of elegance to the forum that is pleasing very cool. It's like the icing on the cake that enhances the overall user experience.

Who else is thrilled about this new design element? Please share your thoughts about the new border 💬💕

I also really like the new design of Bizdustry, it has improved a lot compared to the previous one which was also good.

It seems more professional but there is no option to switch to the dark mode implemented yet on bizdustry.
With time I think they will implement it. That's one of the top notch feature too. You know forum script can be complicated to play around sometimes.

I'm liking the new look, though I'll say it doesn't look that different to me, but I am using one of those extensions that puts the site in dark mode. I don't like viewing bright sites anymore, so I always use an extension called Dark Reader that will make most sites I visit in dark mode.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back