What's new

Which would you choose between a condo unit and a house?

Well, for someone like me I will prefer a house no matter the distance it is from my place of work, this is so because I love the comfort that comes with staying in a house other than staying in your condo that may not be that comfortable, although condo might be for workers but it's definitely not for me as I prefer staying in a house.

A condominium is called condo and it simply means a privately owned area within same building. This means the complete building with multiple owners while a house is owned by a single individual can have as amany as possible areas that contains pools, garage, etc.

Owning everything within building is better to owning part but a condo also have an advantage when it comes to risk sharing
Post automatically merged:

A condominium is called condo and it simply means a privately owned area within same building. This means the complete building with multiple owners while a house is owned by a single individual can have as amany as possible areas that contains pools, garage, etc.

Owning everything within building is better to owning part but a condo also have an advantage when it comes to risk sharing

Despite a condo looking better, i will still choose a house because it's more suitable for starting a family and i want a backyard for planting some trees or plants which i wouldn't be able to do in a condo. You can even make some extension in s house. So house is a better option for me..

A condo is usually less expensive than a free-standing house. Condos are much smaller in square footage, and maintenance is typically cheaper because you're only responsible for the interior of your home. You don't have to worry about landscaping, the roof or the exterior walls. The condo board or HOA covers those.

I think I will really choose house, I don't really understand what you mean by condo unit, so I choose what I know very that I can do, buying and building my own house is something of joy ok? And it's an everlasting investment that can really pay maximumlly any time any day.

Where I am from your house can be close to your work place, people even look for houses closer to their work place in other to reduce transportation, beat traffic and show up at work early.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

It basically a fact that the retirees will.preffer the suburbs where there is less hustle and bustle of the city. I will personally prefer the suburbs too not the condor units

Is depend on person, but for I prefer house, because owing your own house is really good because house you can build and sell and make money from it.

I don't like staying or living far away where I work. While building my own house or buying my house, I will have to consider my place of work first in order to save my transportation fees.
Post automatically merged:

I don't like staying or living far away where I work. While building my own house or buying my house, I will have to consider my place of work first in order to save my transportation fees.

Normally a condo unit is in the city which is near the place of work while a house is usually in the suburbs that you have to travel for more than an hour to your place of work. The condo, however, is more expensive than the house whether you are renting it or purchasing it. It seems that the condo unit is easier to sell than the house maybe because in consideration with the job so the younger people prefer the condo unit. For retirees like me it is the suburban house that is the choice.

So which is which for you, a house on a lot or a condo unit in a building?
I prefer a condo unit which I closer to my place of work so i can be getting to my place of work and coming back on time,than a house in which I have to travel long distance before getting to my place of work.

To be serious I will go with condo unit.But ones house is better I won't be staying single so I might as well consider getting a house for my self and the families.

As for me between a house and a condo unit, I will prefer a house of my own this is because the house is more comfortable and also conducive for anyone

Both of them actually do serve different purpose depending on one's activities that one engages in at the time of wanting to make such choice. If I were running a business that is online mostly, I'd choose the house mose definitely.

The option i would go in for is the condo unit,because it is probably closer to my place of work and the cost of maintainance is that much compared to a home station.And also the stress of moving to and fro from a far distance, it will decrease productivity and have a toll on ones health.

Like someone said up there it depends on the kind of lifestyle you will live. if you are the kind of person that doesn't like parties or let me see enjoyment that is staying on a condo unit is the best.

Like someone said up there it depends on the kind of lifestyle you will live. if you are the kind of person that doesn't like parties or let me see enjoyment that is staying on a condo unit is the best.
to me I will prefer a house than a condo unit because the house will give you the best experience and enjoyment in terms of staying.

Undoubtedly a house. In my current country is really more convenient: no condo fees, a lot of times no electricity bills (depending on the location), no noisy neighbours playing high sound music all night long (a common thing in Latin America). If I were in my former country, I would add a house also means no unnecessary maintenance, a lot of time only done for the sake of the architects and technicians, friends of the condo administrator, as they earn big when condo maintenance is done.
The house is the best place for one to leave instead of a condo because there are so many benefits that is attached to one leaving or staying in a house rather than a condo because the house a small feat for leaving than a condo.

It will depend on many factors. If I have a car and traffic is not much,I will prefer a house. I'll get enough space and privacy in a house than a condo. If you have funds,you can build a house closer to your workplace.

I really can't pass a judgement on the condo unit you just talked about. For example, I don't know anything about condo unit and I'm just hearing it for the first time. However, I think my choice here will be a house since that is what I'm familiar with.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back