What's new

Which work you wouldn't do?

Maxwellx

Aug 27, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are there any particular kind of jobs or work out there which you can't bring yourself to do no matter how much the pay is?

I'm not sure if I would be eager to work as a security guard because it means putting myself at risk every day.

I appreciate security guards for what they do but it's never going to be my cup of tea.

Are there any particular kind of jobs or work out there which you can't bring yourself to do no matter how much the pay is?

I'm not sure if I would be eager to work as a security guard because it means putting myself at risk every day.

I appreciate security guards for what they do but it's never going to be my cup of tea.
Though there are some security works that are paying more than many white collar job and some security works are even government job which makes them a white collar job .

I cannot imagine any kind of menial work. Well, I do not hate those jobs but I spend many years in college to learn skills and build knowledge so that I do not end up being a blue-collar worker. However, I respect people who are doing these jobs. It is just that I don't see myself doing it.

I've used to do survey sites for money and I will never do that again. I think most survey sites pay next to nothing. I honestly don't know how they stick around, especially since a lot of the time you have to fake who you are to qualify for some surveys, which kind of defeats the point of doing a survey, since they aren't getting legit results.

Anyway, that and Micro jobs that pay next to nothing for the work you do. You can work for hours on one of these sites and make a few dollars. So not worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back