What's new

Which wallet is best for storing and trading cryptocurrencies with almost zero fees

REPLICA

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Which wallet do you think is best to store cryptocurrencies and trade with about zero cost. I think payeer is a great option, but do you have other wallets? As payeer has much high withdrawal fees of cryptocurrencies. Thanks in advance.

Which wallet do you think is best to store cryptocurrencies and trade with about zero cost. I think payeer is a great option, but do you have other wallets? As payeer has much high withdrawal fees of cryptocurrencies. Thanks in advance.
Just like someone rightly said, "Choosing a Wallet is like buying shoe, you'd have to test many before you find one that fits" you will have to download and use many wallets before you find a favourite.

Second, to claim some tokens, you will need to them in a wallet that's not the one you already have.

So just know that you will download different types of wallet.

I don't think there is any wallet which doesn't charge fee. Because all wallets charge fee according to the amount which we deposit or hold in such wallets.
There are wallet with less fee but no wallet exists without fee .

Interesting! You can earn extra 4% profit when you save your coins in your BTC wallet. Therefore I advice you to save in that wallet. The good news is, you can withdraw your money at any time and the interest rate varies.

I don't think there is any wallet which doesn't charge fee. Because all wallets charge fee according to the amount which we deposit or hold in such wallets.
There are wallet with less fee but no wallet exists without fee .
Yeah that's fine that all wallet charges fee and I am aware of that. But I personally think payeer is better for trading due to no fees. Also they have the feature of transferring money to other users at very little fee. So I think payeer is fine for me. Which wallet are you using now?

Finding the right crypto currency wallet that works for you can be an uphill task and you have to definitely try the options you have because some might be good for this and bad for the other. Some functions of the wallets may carry depending on the country. For saving crypto for a long time I would advice you use the link bit coin savings account that gives 4% in interests.

There are many good wallets out there. Some say coinbase is the best as long as this platform is concerned. While others say it is trust wallet. However, which ever you use you will always make gain.

There is no zero-fee wallet. There are some however that have much lower fees than others. Scatter wallet is very good for eos based wallet. I have been using it for a long while and serves its purpose very well.

I currently use coinex to trade cryptocurrency there is a trading fee, but it's very small maybe that might be of some use to you the withdrawal fees for most coins/tokens are pretty low as well especially for coins like Tron which has a 0.1 withdrawal fee.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back