What's new

Which wallet is best for crypto currency?

Now a days their are tons of crypto wallets out there, each have their advantages and disadvantages, some wallets offer a trading option, some offers an interest for holding your money on the wallet, personally i prefer coinbase wallet, mainly its because of the security they have, and they have web and app version.

I would rate Coinbase security levels the same way I would with Binance. They are the best cryptocurrency exchanger wallet someone can make use of. I make use of Binance application too and equally access it through their website too.

I would go with Trust Wallet as it is a mobile wallet that offers support for various cryptocurrencies, including tokens on different blockchain networks. It's known for its ease of use and integration with decentralized applications (dApps).

Instead of using Trust Wallet, I will recommend making use of Binance. There's so much you can do with Binance that you won't have the access of doing with Trust wallet. Take for instance, there's nothing like P2P trading in Trust Wallet.

Instead of using Trust Wallet, I will recommend making use of Binance. There's so much you can do with Binance that you won't have the access of doing with Trust wallet. Take for instance, there's nothing like P2P trading in Trust Wallet.
I would be very careful about being on Binance right now, the US government and the SEC are filing a fraud lawsuit against Binance, and there are fears that there will be a run on the Binance exchange, the prosecutors have stated that they want to sue them but they are hesitating because if they do they can cause a run on Binance that can destroy the exchange and affect consumers, read this news:

I would be very careful about being on Binance right now, the US government and the SEC are filing a fraud lawsuit against Binance, and there are fears that there will be a run on the Binance exchange, the prosecutors have stated that they want to sue them but they are hesitating because if they do they can cause a run on Binance that can destroy the exchange and affect consumers, read this news:

I'm definitely going to make out time to read the whole news and even find other channels to collaborate whatever has been discussed in the news. But one thing I know that is very certain is that the United States of America is always looking for ways they are going to take advantage of any project and make money out of it.

So if you ask me they are simply after money and that is exactly what they are going to get when they have a settlement deal with Binance after the whole case is sorted out. Didn't they sue Coinbase earlier this year?

I'm definitely going to make out time to read the whole news and even find other channels to collaborate whatever has been discussed in the news. But one thing I know that is very certain is that the United States of America is always looking for ways they are going to take advantage of any project and make money out of it.

So if you ask me they are simply after money and that is exactly what they are going to get when they have a settlement deal with Binance after the whole case is sorted out. Didn't they sue Coinbase earlier this year?
I do not know if they sued Coinbase, but for now I do not trust Binance, the US may have its hidden interests, but, if they manage to throw Binance I do not want to be inside, that is for sure, in addition to the earthquake that would cause in the crypto market, it would be the claudication of the market and we would touch bottom.

I do not know if they sued Coinbase, but for now I do not trust Binance, the US may have its hidden interests, but, if they manage to throw Binance I do not want to be inside, that is for sure, in addition to the earthquake that would cause in the crypto market, it would be the claudication of the market and we would touch bottom.

I know for certain that the United States Government have an agenda they are after which I'm convinced 95% of it is money. They just need Binance to compromise and that's it.

This is the SEC suing of Coinbase update. They sued Coinbase on June 26, 2023.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back