What's new

Which type of digital marketing is the best?

Personally I consider them as all good depending on which you can do best to achieve your goals. The decision depends on the experience you have gotten from the application of your knowledge.

It is going to be erroneous if you just embark on marketing without understanding the marketing model that fit a particular system. You must be able to understand the model that fit a system before you dive into it.
Probably, that is one of the major mistakes I made when I wanted to make money from affiliate marketing. I ventured into it without some knowledge and at the end of the day I was not successful.

The best digital marketing in regards to freelancing is email marketing. Top freelancers are now using the knowledge of email marketing to get big money job. It's a know fact that freelancing platforms are saturated already. In staying ahead of the game, top freelancers make use of email marketing.
Email marketing is so good for online advertisement for sure. So many businesses use it and it is effective. You just need a good email list of people interested in your business. Most people don't like cold emails.

It is better to learn from mistakes but I would suggest that each and every individual who wants to delve into social media marketing to learn the skill properly.

Well, certainly, we all make mistakes and I have also made many mistakes. I tend to learn from my previous mistakes and i will never make them again ever in my life.

Well, certainly, we all make mistakes and I have also made many mistakes. I tend to learn from my previous mistakes and i will never make them again ever in my life.
Learning from the previous mistakes will make you a better digital marketer if you are involved in digital marketing because there are times for mistakes and this mistakes are meant to hone your skills.

I am so surprised that so many people do not learn from their mistakes and such people will never become a professional in any field they find themselves even as a digital marketer because our mistakes are very crucial our success.

Email marketing is so good for online advertisement for sure. So many businesses use it and it is effective. You just need a good email list of people interested in your business. Most people don't like cold emails.
Having an email list is always very important and necessary if you really want to make some level of profit online. People who are into digital marketing usually use it.

Actually considering a digital marketing site as the best, depends on your experience and your benefits I believe. The knowledge you have can makes you choose the best. social media, search engines etc. depends on your motives.
I think as of now, social media marketing is probably the best as it is easy to do and costs virtually nothing. Unless you are running ad campaigns, you can target people for free without spending a lot of time doing much work.
Absolutely I also considered the social media platforms as the best which can help you get to people telling them what you are capable of doing.
Many people these days believe in everything they see on the media

Last edited:
There are many types of digital marketing like: search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, video marketing and affiliate marketing; what do you think is the best type of marketing for future of freelancing?
I think the type of digital marketing that promotes the sales of digital courses is the best. A lot of people have been able to benefit from the digital courses that they have bought.

Digital marketing depends on the kind of business you do.
There are kind of business can be well promoted using the social media platforms which attracts alot of people attentiosn given them an insight about you.

I think the type of digital marketing that promotes the sales of digital courses is the best. A lot of people have been able to benefit from the digital courses that they have bought.
I agree with you to an extent. Promoting digital courses is a very good type of digital marketing so many people embark on presently. You just have to locate people who are in need of such courses and you will make sales.

I agree with you to an extent. Promoting digital courses is a very good type of digital marketing so many people embark on presently. You just have to locate people who are in need of such courses and you will make sales.
I know people who engage in this aspect of digital marketing and they were able to make a reasonable amount of money. They made seven figures every week to tell you how lucrative it is.

I know people who engage in this aspect of digital marketing and they were able to make a reasonable amount of money. They made seven figures every week to tell you how lucrative it is.
Yeah, promoting digital courses is a very lucrative business venture especially for those who have large number of followers. If you have a YouTube channel with thousands of subscribers your chances of making money with this business will be high.

Yeah, promoting digital courses is a very lucrative business venture especially for those who have large number of followers. If you have a YouTube channel with thousands of subscribers your chances of making money with this business will be high.
Definitely, I know of folks that made almost $400k in one year by just YouTube. You could run ads and affiliates on your YouTube channel and it definitely pays .

Definitely, I know of folks that made almost $400k in one year by just YouTube. You could run ads and affiliates on your YouTube channel and it definitely pays .
Of course, there are some people that even make millions of Dollars every single year from YouTube. The opportunities to make money on the platform is very high if you can be able to capitalise on it well.

Of course, there are some people that even make millions of Dollars every single year from YouTube. The opportunities to make money on the platform is very high if you can be able to capitalise on it well.
Generating the audience and subscribers can be very difficult and challenging sometimes. You could patch through that my persistence and searching for knew innovative means of generating attracting them.

It is the best mainly because we tend to see a lot of people who wants to improve in one skill or the other so they will buy the courses. It is very hard to see someone who wants to make money online that does not buy digital courses.

It is the best mainly because we tend to see a lot of people who wants to improve in one skill or the other so they will buy the courses. It is very hard to see someone who wants to make money online that does not buy digital courses.
Buying the course would be the best bet than learning on free platforms because you are going to gain access to so many other hidden knowledge that may not be passed if you choose the free platforms.

It is better to get acquainted to learning digital skills most especially at this time when the online earrning platforms and portals are getting saturated on a daily basis which means you need professional level skill to stand out.

Exactly
No matter how much you know something because you were able to learn it for free, it can never be like buying the course which will expose you to the gimmicks of the game.
Buying the course would be the best bet than learning on free platforms because you are going to gain access to so many other hidden knowledge that may not be passed if you choose the free platforms.
Exactly
No matter how much you know something because you were able to learn it for free, it can never be like buying the course which will expose you to the gimmicks of the game.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back