What's new

Which team do you think has the best chance of winning the Champions League 2024?

sofiko

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jul 10, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This year, in my opinion, the Champions League season is not very bright and all teams are not showing the best football. I can't even decide for myself who has more chances to win. It can be considered that this is Real, but he also showed a not very confident game against Leipzig and he may not even go to the next stage

Well, it's too late to make predictions, but seeing that only Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund remain, I would say that Madrid have more chances to win from my point of view, they have much more experience in Champions League finals than Borussia Dortmund.

Predicting sports outcomes can be tricky, but historically strong teams like Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, and Manchester City often have good chances. This year it's tricky to predict since they have surprises know and then in performance

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back